3 2.4%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Georgia-scaled.jpg

mauve

Veteran
We love it when our Georgian friends are given freedom of artistic expression, it always delivers. Definitely the internal (for want of a better term) song that I'm looking forward to the most.

Same here. I have much, much hope and can't wait to hear the song. LOVE his voice and am looking very much forward. I know Georgia will deliver. as almost every year! xdance2Does anyone know whem the song will be released?

Zonne147

:ge: being :ge:

Let's see what they have got in the bag. It seems it will be a polarizing one as always. I'm in the no side by now, but I'm still hoping they impress me as much as they did in 2018 xbow

Mainshow

Veteran
Georgia might not be a successful country in Eurovision but I admire their courage. Usually, they are full of surprises and send what they truly believe in instead of going the Russian or German route(s) by submitting "songs which might do well because they are so international and Eurovision-esque".

Alaska49

IN TORNIKE WE TRUST

he could say anything and i'd at least wait and see. trap hip hop? cats soundtrack? "literally just a song from eesti laul 2020"? i would trust him to deliver.

Uto

Veteran
Georgia might not be a successful country in Eurovision but I admire their courage. Usually, they are full of surprises and send what they truly believe in instead of going the Russian or German route(s) by submitting "songs which might do well because they are so international and Eurovision-esque".
I remember 2016 quite vividly. Back around 2000 or so I was a pretty avid fan of this band called The Cooper Temple Clause and suddenly there's this Georgian band doing exactly what The Cooper Temple Clause was doing 15 years earlier. More famous reference point would be for instance Kasabian. They didn't finish high (finished somewhere near the bottom), but this was 2016 which had an unusually strong midfield. I think in most other years they would have been looking at a top 15 spot, it really was a very good song.

mauve

Veteran
Do we know when the song is going to be released? I have high hopes since I really love his voice. I just hope that they decide for a great song. xpray

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

Mimmon

Veteran
Do we know when the song is going to be released? I have high hopes since I really love his voice. I just hope that they decide for a great song. xpray
Tornike posted on picture few weeks ago that they finished recording Eurovison entry. He also mentioned 'soon' so we might guess like in next 2 weeks or end of February or Early start of March.

mauve

Veteran
Tornike posted on picture few weeks ago that they finished recording Eurovison entry. He also mentioned 'soon' so we might guess like in next 2 weeks or end of February or Early start of March.

Oaky, so there is no exact date. Thank you! :)

Top Bottom