8 6.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Georgia-scaled.jpg

Loindici

Veteran
Re: GEORGIA 2020

Waiting for Tornike to get another episode win... yup.

esc87fan

I guess they'd better call off the rest of the competition and give the trophy to Tornike at the rate this is going

Mrm

Veteran

I like that singer who is lading, and I liked his 2017 entry! :)

Georgia is MESMERIZING in ESC xlove xheart, but 2 times I had them as my number 1 of the whole edition, they stayed in semi! The Shin and Mariko and Oto last year! xcry xcry1

Georgian entries I LOVE (since 2004):

2007 - Sopho Khalvashi - "Visionary Dream"
2014 - The Shin & Mariko - "Three Minutes to Earth"
2015 - Nina Sublatti English - "Warrior"
2016 - Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - "Midnight Gold"
2019 - Oto Nemsadze - "Keep on Going"

Georgian entries I LIKE (since 2004):

2018 - Ethno-Jazz Band Iriao - "For You"

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

But anyway, I love Georgia's rise to joining San Marino and Albania as one of my top fav Eurovision countries, and with this Tornike chap looking bound to win this years Georgian Idol, it seems like things won't be stopping anytime soon. I just watched a five and a half minute epic performance of him howling a song out with his eyes glued to his phone. Only in Georgia. And his voice is tremendously good + that sexy accent. I'd like to see Tornike Kipiani, Oto Nemsadze and Nika Kocharov form a boyband. Sort of like a hairy Georgian Sugababes concocted especially for my body. It is ready. Feed me.

Mrm

Veteran

Georgia is SMASHING ESC... xheat

Mrm

Veteran

But anyway, I love Georgia's rise to joining San Marino and Albania as one of my top fav Eurovision countries, and with this Tornike chap looking bound to win this years Georgian Idol, it seems like things won't be stopping anytime soon. I just watched a five and a half minute epic performance of him howling a song out with his eyes glued to his phone. Only in Georgia. And his voice is tremendously good + that sexy accent. I'd like to see Tornike Kipiani, Oto Nemsadze and Nika Kocharov form a boyband. Sort of like a hairy Georgian Sugababes concocted especially for my body. It is ready. Feed me.

FUCK... xheat xheat xheat

Just Mariko and ICONIC band The Shin to join towards the end as a special guests, and I can DIE!

AlekS

Veteran

kiKSUKe.gif
ejEYOHZ.gif

Lisa Kalandadze xheart

The finalists are:

• Tornike Kipiani
  • Barbara Samkharadze
  • Tamar Kakalashvili
  • Mariam Gogiberidze

Mrm

Veteran

The 4 finalists and the songs they will perform are:

1. Barbare Samkharadze – “This Is Me” by Keala Settle
2. Mariam Gogiberidze – “Writing’s On The Wall” by Sam Smith
3. Tamar Kakalashvili – “White Flag” by Bishop Briggs
4. Tornike Kipiani – “Love, Hate, Love” by Alice in Chains

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION], you eliminate participant no2?? xrofl3xrofl3

Sammy

Veteran

If Tornike wins tonight, I assume he get's a rock song. His voice is very suitable for that genre. Actually I can't imagine him singing anything else than rock.

AlekS

Veteran

And we've just started xcheer1

Tamar Kakalashvili - quite ordinary stable safe performance for her. Great vocals, no screw ups. If Georgians didn't like her previous performances enough, I have serious doubts that she will finish in the top-2 tonight.

Awww, so sweet! The competing girls chant Tornike's name behind the stage xhug

Tornike Kipiani - And again predictable (yet logical) rock song. The performance was slightly "sleepy". I hope that his ESC entry will be more alive. Vocally I really liked him, he stayed in his usual key (unlike with Prodigy song last time) and he sounded almost perfect.

Mariam Gogiberidze - Everyone is delivering their best vocals tonight. I wish she could give more emotions too. Forget about control & live with/in the song.

Barbare Samkharadze - I didn't like her at all at the auditions but my opinion kept changing during the course of the NF. She's probably the only one who wasn't afraid to change & give something different each time. She looks absolutely stunning xheart Very emotional performance, at the cost of her vocals unfortunately.

Loindici

Veteran

No surprises there

We can finally go name this GEORGIA 2020 - Tornike Yifiani

Top Bottom