3 2.4%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Georgia-scaled.jpg

Uto

Veteran
Man seems to be in need of psychiatric treatment.

mauve

Veteran
I am confused - why is the title the same he sang in the idol final??? Mistake? As far as I know, the song's not out ...yet.

P.S. Forget what I wrote. Just saw that facebook video. Great, strong voice anyway. Reminds me of wonderful Rocksingers. Looking very much forward to the song!

hijirio

Veteran
A screaming guy didn't take them to the final last year, and he screamed like son of God, had hell of a staging. not sure the same formula will work this year, but I hope Georgia proves me wrong and wins the whole thing for once. go for it!

crashworld

Veteran
God, is Georgia even trying anymore? I usually give them the credit for sending something authentic. But this?
So can I confirm that this the song he will be competing with?

Fierro

God, is Georgia even trying anymore? I usually give them the credit for sending something authentic. But this?
This is not it.

But I'm still not enthusiastic for him based on what I'm heard in the previous video.

mauve

Veteran
:)I grew up with great Grunge-bands and Tornike (voice and what we could hear) reminds me so much of that. We need a great Rock-song from him because we completely lack of this at ESC. I am welcoming him with warm and open arms.

• La La Love
Reactions: Mrm

Mimmon

Veteran
God this YouTube channel needs to be stopped.you misleading anyway I love the snippet of the song.

Uto

Veteran
Grunge in and of itself isn't a problem, but you can't go for such a sluggish grunge ballad at Eurovision. If he does go for pure old-school grunge, he better take something that is hard and up-tempo and grounded in a simple nasty bass riff. Maybe Scentless Apprentice by Nirvana would be a solid template. I can see something like that slaying hard at Eurovision.

Top Bottom