Banned
Re: GEORGIA 2020

Another DNQ for Georgia!

Loindici

Veteran

RainyWoods

Croak-kay

Let's see if Georgia can make my top 3 for the fourth time in five years. They certainly picked an artist that potentially could do it. Something a bit grungy, Soundgarden-esque could work well for Tornike, but would be a big risk at the contest. I actually don't really know how would be best to sell him, but if Young Georgian Lolitaz can prove the majority of fans wrong by making the final, this guy certainly can too, especially as he's packing such incredible chops there. Speaking of YGL, maybe Nika Kocharov could get involved with the song? Be still my beating heart if he did. Be still my beating heart regardless anyway for Tornike Kipiani
daydreaming.gif
Just keep things authentic and it'll be golden.

And isn't Georgian Idol just the strangest little thing? If only my country's talent shows appreciated artists like this, I might actually watch them. A couple of years ago when it was announced Georgia would be going this Idol route, I assumed it was them taking a break from sending tricky sells, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

EscGeek

Veteran

Damn, Tornike almost lost. :eek:

But unlike Citelis, I already know i'm gonna like this. The real question is how high can Georgia go? Their all time average is 8,75 in my bookxheat

• Like It
Reactions: Mrm

AlekS

Veteran

I'M EVAPORATING

bMBnj3A.gif

We should stay calm tho. That dude couldn't resist and probably got a tough "loving" from securities after that ;)

ps. Wondering if it was staged. He was too calm and kept going like nothing happened xbow

Courtzer

I'm loving that cover of Can't Get You Out of My Head
Looks like Georgia will be in my top 5 again this year

hijirio

Veteran
This one already looks like a NQ to me. Not my fave vocals.

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

Georgia in ESC is simply WONDERFUL! xcryxheart

I have just discovered one of 5 songs Sopho competed with in 2007 NF, when they made a debut..

I'm stunned how they approach ESC! xbow

I want those dreamy Adjarian motives in ESC one day...

Haverdge

This could go either way: either something very interesting and creative or just a total flop. No in-between.

mauve

Veteran

Let's see if Georgia can make my top 3 for the fourth time in five years. They certainly picked an artist that potentially could do it. Something a bit grungy, Soundgarden-esque could work well for Tornike, but would be a big risk at the contest. I actually don't really know how would be best to sell him, but if Young Georgian Lolitaz can prove the majority of fans wrong by making the final, this guy certainly can too, especially as he's packing such incredible chops there. Speaking of YGL, maybe Nika Kocharov could get involved with the song? Be still my beating heart if he did. Be still my beating heart regardless anyway for Tornike Kipiani
daydreaming.gif
Just keep things authentic and it'll be golden.

And isn't Georgian Idol just the strangest little thing? If only my country's talent shows appreciated artists like this, I might actually watch them. A couple of years ago when it was announced Georgia would be going this Idol route, I assumed it was them taking a break from sending tricky sells, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

Wow just googled to see hhow he sounds like ... perfect! When he screams, he reminds me of the young Chris Cornell. Wonderful. Hope he will have a great song. I know I am gonna love him. Georgia - just as you said - keeps sending great, gorgeous stuff! Let's keep our fingers crossed! xdance

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Top Bottom