Contact us

FSC #136 - June 2020: The Show! [Budapest - Hungary] | RESULTS from page 3

Seok-jin

Congrats :id: Indonesia for winning :D
:ca: and :ba: underrated xcry

CypriotGirl

Veteran
12 :cy: I think this one should not come as a surprise. I am happy mister Costas finally made his debut in FSC. xheart Your entry deserved to finish in top 10!

Yes, it wasn't a surprise at all! :lol:
It wasn't a debut, though. I sent "Petrino Potami" (feat. Eleftheria Arvanitaki) in FSC 67 and it was very underrated IMO (in 21st place). ;)
I kinda "overused" him in other contests, but in FSC it's difficult to find material to fit in this contest. I wanted to send "Hartaetos" (feat. Mariam Venizelou) but it used a sample of an instrumental that Kalliopi Vetta had as an intro in one of her albums and it wasn't eligible for FSC. :p

A-lister

Veteran
So, I'm unfortunately a bit late to the party this time around as I wasn't able to catch the live show, however big congrats to :id: @nekoisneko to the victory xclap it might have not been in my own top. 10 , but it has its moments ;)

Also happy to see a great result for :se: this edition xcheer, especially to see support from many jurors that not often vote for our entries :love: . However, seeing my :12: -pointer this month :us: not voting was slightly bittersweet as while it helped to push the Swedish entry up one position, it's a fab song that deserved better (in fact one of my favorite singles of last year!)

Thank you to everyone that supported the Swedish entry in this edition ! xhug

141 pts

:12: :cy:
:10: :il: :es:
:8: :ca: :ua:
:7: :az: :hr: :de: :id: :lv: :lt: :ru:
:6: :ph: :ro:
:5: :at: :hu: :ch: :tr:
:4: :uk:
:3: :cz:
:2: :ma: :no:
:1: :pl:

... and a recap of (my) Sweden's votes this edition:

:12: :us:
:10: :za:
:8: :de:
:7: :nl:
:6: :rs:
:5: :lt:
:4: :mx:
:3: :it:
:2: :pl:
:1: :no:

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I'm still puzzled by the Swedish results here; "Du Med Dig" and "Måste Jag Dö" were amazing and finished surprisingly poorly :eek:
The only reason why the Swedish entry this month managed to squeeze into my top 15 was because it was Anna Bergendahl, I think.. So I really don't understand how :se: can end 2nd this month :eek:

Maybe people just liked the song? xshrug

Is this going to be a monthly tradition by you to rain on our parade? lol :lol:

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Maybe people just liked the song? xshrug

Is this going to be a monthly tradition by you to rain on our parade? lol :lol:

Hahah, I just find it hard to understand how Swedish songs I enjoy fail to do very well where as Swedish songs, I may not dislike, but are definitely far from voting for, always end up in the top :eek:

But unless you win, I promise not to comment on the Swedish result in the July-edition! :D

A-lister

Veteran
Hahah, I just find it hard to understand how Swedish songs I enjoy fail to do very well where as Swedish songs, I may not dislike, but are definitely far from voting for, always end up in the top :eek:

But unless you win, I promise not to comment on the Swedish result in the July-edition! :D

Haha fair enough...

Well... it seems people don't like when I send something in Swedish for starters, that's a pity but I rest assure, there will be Swedish language entries again ;)

Top Bottom