Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - General Discussion thread

escellie

I really disagree with your last place. I find this song so catchy and raw. Just because there is not such a high production value, it shoukdnt be last. Why not put Poland last?
I think it is catchy and fun but i also just find his voice quite annoying so that puts me off. I can say if it was a different singer it would probably be higher. Poland isnt last because to me its a catchy and fun song and i like the dance feel to it, i've already learned the choreo because why not, although the live version is atrocious. I like it in an ironic context, like the meme going round of "beybeh"

Like I said though, the list is constantly changing, it wasnt at the bottom a few days ago haha

Last edited:

vavera4ka

Voice is probably the only thing I consider above average in SM entry lol I actually quite like it. especially in chorus.

And I agree, Poland is that silly catchy inoffensive summer vibe that as a song doesn't really deserve last place... if we talk vocals - yup lol
but then if we talk Jann's vocals it's pretty much the same lol so... potato tomato. I'm not joining in Blanca hate.

AlekS

Veteran
SjCtIy0.jpg

Jamala will be in Liverpool.
Rumours say that former Ukrainian participants will perform a song as interval act.

Deleted member 12761

The cover looks great. I also hope they give Ruslana her moment.

I'm currently making my Top 37 too and wow it's really hard. SF without juries makes it much more interesting. I had to change my list because I had too many SF2 songs outside of my Top 26. It's definitely the weaker SF. I have a feeling there could be many surprised this year not just in the SFs.

12Pointsgoto.....

I feel like whole UMK is most brutally robbed only because at least half of the songs were deserving to go over quite a few songs that are going from other countries. And I say this actually liking almost everything this year. UMK was just that strong.
I agree, I absolutely love Something To lose

Lindon

For the first time, viewers from Austria, Germany and Switzerland will be able to tune in to the final of the Eurovision Song Contest together - and also let it end together. As framework broadcasts of the grand final on Saturday, May 13, 2023, "ESC - The Countdown" (8:15 p.m.) and "ESC - The Aftershow" (0:45 a.m.) will be shown live from the Tate Museum in Liverpool simultaneously on ORF 1, ARD and SRF 1. The two Eurovision shows will be hosted by Barbara Schöneberger. In between, the final of the Eurovision Song Contest can be seen live from 9:00 p.m.
For the shows in the heart of Liverpool, presenter Barbara Schöneberger welcomes former ESC participants and prominent ESC fans from Austria, Germany and Switzerland. Also taking part are this year's representatives of the three countries: the Austrian duo TEYA & SALENA, the German band "Lord Of The Lost" and the Swiss singer Remo Forrer.

Since three EBU countries are joining together in the framework shows, they are "Eurovision" broadcasts of their own.

Last edited:

goncalovieira

There will be a lot of hits this year.
I am kinda sure that songs like Unicorn, Tattoo, I wrote a song, Cha Cha Cha, Who the hell is Edgar?, Carpe Diem, Queen of the Kings, or Future Lover will be around the radio and Spotify hit lists after ESC.
And then we reach my conclusion about this year. Amazing entries are coming to the stage, but at the same time, there are a lot of bad songs. It is a bit hard to find 5 average songs this year. A lot of 0-3 points, almost any song with 4-7, and more than 15 with 8-12...

Semra

Will there be any streaming from the Polish pre party?

MooseShoes

That's fantastic! There's one guy whose only output is one Eurovision parody every year. 2023's hasn't dropped yet but, in the meantime, here's last year's...

Realest

I miss Milanov so much. I fear he will never return again.

The rumour has it there is a Eurovision pre-party in Poland, Warsaw, happening right now.

But noone know what's going on there and whether it's for real.

😆

Bobjan FR

The rumour has it there is a Eurovision pre-party in Poland, Warsaw, happening right now.

But noone know what's going on there and whether it's for real.

😆
in fact we can look to the stories of the participants on instagram, and yes it's happening (but it's frustrating there is not even a single video from the organisers)

Semra

I'd love so much to know exactly the same answer.
I found this! Hope it works.

Semra

in fact we can look to the stories of the participants on instagram, and yes it's happening (but it's frustrating there is not even a single video from the organisers)
Check out the link provided above

Top Bottom