Contact us

EUROVISION 2023 - General Discussion thread

MopManMoss

Veteran
I hate unicorn but don’t buy the whole Jews around the world voted for it that’s why it got the RoTW 12, just because you like rugelach doesn’t mean you’re gonna vote for Noa kirel

AndroZeus

I hate unicorn but don’t buy the whole Jews around the world voted for it that’s why it got the RoTW 12, just because you like rugelach doesn’t mean you’re gonna vote for Noa kirel
2nd rate K-pop won the American Song Contest televote by a landslide, so I'm assuming the Americans are to blame for Noa's 12 as well.

Ajeje Brazorf

In 2015, juries gave Sweden an 182 point advantage over Italy. A pity we hadn’t this voting system back then, because it would be gone by now

The juries were right: I'm Italian and I despise Grande Amore... One of our worst entries, imo.

crashworld

Veteran
Last places in each countries televote:

FxjlpCrWwAMdJXC

Not Portugal and Albania putting each other last place in the televote.
I guess the French are not fans of Edgar.
Surprised that Germany despite being the last place did not come last in any country's televote.

ESC94

Not Portugal and Albania putting each other last place in the televote.
I guess the French are not fans of Edgar.
Surprised that Germany despite being the last place did not come last in any country's televote.

It seems Southern Europe (except Italy & Greece) and the Baltics aren´t huge fans of Albania.

rasmuslights

Veteran
Not Ukraine serving exceptional taste. #bejbasupremacy
I am surprised Moldova topping Italy's televote.
Finland & Norway, Croatia & Slovenia + Poland & Ukraine exchanging top votes.

All of those are just either diaspora or neighbourly voting. And then people say the televote isn't biased.

Add France and Georgia giving 12 to armenia, Switzerland giving 12 to Albania, Romania giving 12 to moldova.

A joke.

yuki_vamp.esc

Libras are natural born Legends and icons.
Isn't Loreen a Libra too? hmmm as a Libra myself, of all the Libra's song so far (I only know few), it's Loreen's entries I don't really like as much as I loved the others. :censored:

Loindici

Veteran
2nd rate K-pop won the American Song Contest televote by a landslide, so I'm assuming the Americans are to blame for Noa's 12 as well.

And that 2nd rate K-Pop was written by Cazzi Opeia, who also wrote... xpolice

Lance Esgard

It's time to say goodbye to 2023!

Featuring some artists more than others. Variation in airtime is to be expected but are some acts are very fleetingly in there.

Still a nice way to bring back some memories. Not a fan of the amount of autotune used in places, but other than that it was fun to see and listen.

esc87fan

The show was nominated for two BAFTA TV Awards: Best Live Event and Best Entertainment Performance (Hannah Waddingham). It also got 2 on the craft side for Director (Multi-Camera) and Entertainment Craft Team

NemesisNick

At long last, my Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final review is now available on my blog for everyone to read. Sorry it has taken this long again (just over 11 months have passed since the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final took place in Liverpool on Saturday 13 May 2023.

My Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final Extended Voting Analysis will follow soon (hopefully within the next week), after I have written the remaining pieces of narrative to accompany tables. Until then, links to the Extended Voting Analysis will not work.

For now, enjoy my Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final review.
Eurovision Song Contest 2023 Grand Final

Top Bottom