Contact us

Eurovision 2011 participants

ParadiseES

If Slovakia won't participate, then they should move Switzerland to pot6. Why should Switzerland be mixed with the ex-yu? :mrgreen:

You just have to take a look to Swiss vote in recent years: Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia..... They don't usually vote for Austria, Poland or other Centroeuropean countries ;)

ParadiseES

Romania and Moldova in different pots??????????????????????WTF?

Yeah, I think the same. I can't understand why Romania and Moldova or Turkey and Azerbaijan are in different pots, but it was always like this for no reason...

aletem

You just have to take a look to Swiss vote in recent years: Serbia, Bosnia, Albania, Macedonia..... They don't usually vote for Austria, Poland or other Centroeuropean countries ;)
I was joking. ;) But, you don't see Austria in pot1. Austria gives points to ex-yu, even Slovenia. :mrgreen:

Anjeza

On again off again... :lol: But great that Slovakia is in xcheer

Sim

what I've learned from last year: even with a lot of Eastern countries, you can do good in the semis

You just have to send a good song, that can appeal a lot of people

A-lister

Veteran
^
Duh, that's what Eastern countries done for years now. There have been some unfair moments, but generally it's Western/Central countries that need to step up their game really.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
It is confirmed that Slovakia will indeed participate. So we will have an even number of entries in each semi...exciting!

A-lister

Veteran
I guess Slovakia can be added BACK to the list on the first page of this thread then? :lol:

For anyone going to Dusseldorf I'm going to be selling a limited number of supporters' button badges (25mm diameter) of my Eurovision 2011 minipop icons. Show who you're backing! :)
There'll be a choice of a bag of the country/ icon of your choice, or a bag containing one of each of the 43 countries/ icons (which might suit those staying at home and hosting parties!).
In addition, there will also be available A3 poster prints of the 43 icons together.

I should say this is not in any way an official Eurovision product and hasn't been endorsed by the EBU. And they will be sold on a not-for-profit basis. I'll just be covering my materials/ postage. :)
190210_182657778445695_158588664185940_424510_1568922_n.jpg

Michelangelo

I would like to see Luxembourg return someday. But hey, look at this, Italy will return! With great songs through the years such as Nel blu, dipinto di blu, Non ho l'età and Gente di mare I have really missed the italians - no big 5 without them. It's certainly one of my favourite countries of the contest, with the most beautiful language.

I want them to do well this year. But sadly, it's not a song I particularly like. Better luck next time, hopefully next year.

Top Bottom