5 4.1%

6 4.9%

10 8.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Denmark-scaled.jpg

Nemo89

This song is on the same level as the Finland song, perhaps a little better. The song is pleasant and makes itself heard with joy. While listening, at some point, personal opinion, I found almost an "Irish rhythm" and the singing of the female singer who remotely, but very distantly, approached the style of some songs sung by Pink (I wanted to give an example courageous).

For me I vote 8 and :6: points for me.

Kaz

Typical Denmark bleh-ness...2 points

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'm sure the lack of audience damaged all of these as the 2 i watched looked kinda underwhelming and needed the audience. It's a shame such a great looking stage has been wasted with no audience. Human was my favourite but actually itlooked really not very good tbh. I'm not surprised by this choice, it's so very Denmark and if i'm honest, I really really like it. It's such a fun, care free song and so very good. I'm happy with what they've chosen, and with the shit show we got from Sweden and Finland this helps cushion the damage a bit. 10 points. :D

Mainshow

Veteran
:8: my favourite song won. It's fun, lovely, you just wanna sing-along.

However, I would trade 123481293812873128371283712837128371837 copies of that song to make Dotter win :(

Uto

Veteran
This song makes me want to kill harmless creatures. Last year I could just about tolerate their fake happiness. This year I find it completely unbearable.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
ugh, de & mon with their feigned, insincere mirth, complete LACK of originality and dumbed-down feel good message. It has Citelis fave written all over its stupid face.

:1: point.

NikolaiMoller

Veteran
I really don't like the song. I find it very generic :(

My whole family was convinced that "Human" would win. It also overtook "YES" in the betting odds during the show.

HOW could it NOT be in top 3?

I'm very curious to see the jury votes :unsure:

Magizian

Okay melody, but the vocals need some work before Rotterdam. :7: pts for now.

I've never seen or heard of Tanne before, but she's gorgeous :oops:

njdevils94

Veteran

My whole family was convinced that "Human" would win. It also overtook "YES" in the betting odds during the show.

:coffee:

opinionsigotem

So apparently Maja came 4th out of 10, which shows whether from the jury or the public there's a decent appetite for this kind of music in Denmark and I hope it leads to further alternative songs making DMGP in future :3

LastDreamer

Banned
:4: points

The third best song (after "Honestly" and ""We Could Be So Beautiful" from the semifinal) won.

Nitten

Mee too

I was reading some of the comments on DR's Facebook page and almost no one mentiones Human. I'm not sure it got that many votes from the public.

marty

Not one of my favourites but i think this is Top 5 material. I give 6 points

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I could actually see this winning the year in like an Azerbaijan 2011 style situation. Literally where are the competitors this year? This self sabotage across Europe this national final season could lead to Denmark winning with the most Denmark song they've ever Denmarked. If it happens, you did this Europe. You did this.

Having said that, I don't (quite miraculously) hate this as much as I thought I did. I mean the song is my kryptonite but I like the girl. She really lifts it. The chorus is ok. The "say yes say yes" bit is satanic and is the hook that's going to help people remember the song.

Perhaps the kindest 4 points I've ever given. Savour the moment.

Top Bottom