5 4.1%

6 4.9%

10 8.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Denmark-scaled.jpg

Realest

:dk: doesnt need Help since they will qualify with Ease, probably Top5 with both Groups.

MalagaToledo

Banned
First 30 sec boring as hell, chorus helps but it's too much yelling and they lousy and but it does nothing for me. His solo part was even worse. Tbh I like background. There are some fine cliche parts. Overall they are still better than Sweden, Norway or Iceland. I haven't heard finish song. 4 pts from me.

Say yeas say yes say yes and instrumental should be ditched. It's too much repetitive and noisy. This song is without a soul. But even it is annoying it's probably best scandic country. Probably top 20. She needs to ditch that combineson.

AliceEsc

It's a very catchy, sing-along song with the right amount of sugar. And they are very likeable! 7pts, close to 8.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I don't know why Denmark loves to send this sugarry cliche songs. I remember 2014 song. And they call Tom leebs song cliche.
:rolleyes:
Say yes, say yes, say ye? Ohh shut the... (wheel of fortune). Horrible year for ESC that this is best scandic song..

MalagaToledo

Banned
Also UK, Austria, Switzerland, Finland, Iceland, Estonia ... will vote for this.
True, all those countries +12 more have right to vote in that semi. All those countries also have right to vote for any other country in that semi. Its just question what is their taste. They will qualify. I don't doubt it.

I just don't get what's the point with your post. It doesn't make sense.

ESC94

I don´t know if it´s because the other entries chosen yesterday are pretty underwhelming, but I really enjoy :dk:!!

The two singers have a great chemistry while performing, and the the part of the chorus with "Say yes" is really sticking in my head right now. xmusic

Overall this is really a feel good song and after a long time a song from :dk: I really like. At the moment I give strong :8:!! (y)

Last edited:

MalagaToledo

Banned
the part of the chorus with "Say yes" is really sticking in my head right now. xmusic
That part is the worst in the whole song together with instrumental following it and first 30 sec. I don't get it how they don't realise how xgaah xscared xwall
That part is.

MalagaToledo

Banned
I give you a good advice. Put this idiot on your ignore list, it makes your life in the forum soo much more pleasant and easier!! :)
That was not nice for you to say that about me. Why would you say such a thing to me. I didn't say anything bad about you. :(

I guess this is the first time I like the Danish entry since 2013. (Rasmussen was fine)

Funix

The studio cut is a :10:, but the performance was so underwhelming :6: - fix that plz! The vocals needs to be more balanced in the mix and Ben & Tan needs to react a lot more each other. Insert a gimmick that people remember like a big banner or a big panel with lightbulbs that can show some cools things (Denmark 2014 and Sweden 2016), and it will be really nice!

I see similarities to Azerbaijan's win in 2011 with this song. If they fix and add the described things, it could easily go in a top 5 at Eurovision and be a contender for the win if they do it really well.

This comes form a Human supporter

CPV4931

At least my second favorite won here yesteday. I loved "Human", but also like "Say yes", so good choice, Denmark

Zonne147

Idk if this is true, but from what I have read in some places, there were a few issues with streaming and people who have watched it on TV only had 2 minutes to vote for "Human"

aef

Oh gosh :dk: what have you done. You disappointed me once again.

Top Bottom