5 4.1%

6 4.9%

10 8.1%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Denmark-scaled.jpg

Petar

The song itself is nice, I have it high in my ranking, but they really need to work on the chemistry. It felt like they weren't singing together lol.

VikingTiger

Uff... I really cant stand these supposedly happy and uplifting songs. Like Lithuania 2015, Austria 2017 - og Switzerland 2014 (maybe the worst of the lot). There is just something off-putting about these entries. Certainly none of these put a smile on my face...

jatojo

Uff... I really cant stand these supposedly happy and uplifting songs. Like Lithuania 2015, Austria 2017 - og Switzerland 2014 (maybe the worst of the lot). There is just something off-putting about these entries. Certainly none of these put a smile on my face...

Well, it can't be depressive songs all the way through, can it? Like Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, Switzerland, Albania etc etc.

jatojo

It took a while for Denmark to release the official video from the contest. Because they had some issues with the vocals they wanted to adjust? To me, it seems the sound is better than it was in the live show. Are there any rules about post-editing in the official ESC videos?

cassio

It took a while for Denmark to release the official video from the contest. Because they had some issues with the vocals they wanted to adjust? To me, it seems the sound is better than it was in the live show. Are there any rules about post-editing in the official ESC videos?

To me it looks like they made a new recording of the song (200 - 300 extra takes for Tanne)

Arion

I have to give this :7:
But just because I have other 3 songs higher. No matter what this song is very cute and I enjoy it very much!
My top 5 this year for sure!

A-lister

Veteran
I don't get the hate for this entry? I actually find it one of the better entries in this weak year xshrug

I find it quite enjoyable actually and like many times when people underrated Denmark, I'm pretty sure they would have done quite well in Eurovision because this is a type of song that could resonate well with both the audience and juries, catchy and while it might not be completely up to date (it has that Indie-Anglo-Folk-Rock-Pop sound that was trendy like 8 years ago with acts like Of Monsters and Men and The Lumineers) and sure it's quite inoffensive, it has a sound that is quite timeless and works just as well today as back when it was more trendy and resonates because it's simply easy to the ear and likeable and contrary to popular belief it manages to be that without being cheesy imho.

To me it's the best Danish entry since Emmelie de Forest tbh, by far the best Nordic entry this edition.

Citelis

Fans underrate entries like that but they could do way better than most people think! They should be back to DMGP as wildcard next year!

crashworld

Veteran
I actually like this alot personally. It is currently in my top 3 now. I think the song is very much needed in today's current situation with that stupid virus.

Top Bottom