7 4.5%

3 1.9%

3 1.9%

9 5.7%

• Total voters

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
It was an embarrassing performance ! A rather poor show, and a far weaker vocal performance than I thought possible xcry
I think the song itself is quite alright, so it's a shame really :s
Anyway, I think it deserved not qualifying

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i hope he is being comforted, he was so nervous...

Ezio

Veteran
Don't blame a young man for his nerves. Blame the broadcaster for not choosing better or not supporting him better for this moment. Belgium now for three consecutive years sent shy and scared looking acts to Eurovision. This is not a winning formular and they should reconsider.

FilipFromSweden

Don't blame a young man for his nerves. Blame the broadcaster for not choosing better or not supporting him better for this moment. Belgium now for three consecutive years sent shy and scared looking acts to Eurovision. This is not a winning formular and they should reconsider.

That's a very good point

In retrospect, what a professional Laura was, asking what the pressure was?

Brandt

My first impression of this song was boring and forgettable. But it has begun growing on me in the past 2 weeks. Watching the performance tonight made me understand the spirit of the song. It has been a bit late but I actually like this song now. I wish Belgium had made it to the final. :(

Pawhlen

Blanche was saved back in 2017 where I thought her bad vocals would make her a NQ but it ended up passing in the song even more, but this year, you could see it coming, he struggled very hard with some notes and looked scared.

RBTF will make justice for this next year :)

Sammy

Veteran
What a disappointing performance... I'm sad to say it but I felt the non qualification throughout his whole song tonight.

SiXo

So sad for our dear Eliot. He was soooo scared you coud see it from the very first moment.

Blanche was saved back in 2017 where I thought her bad vocals would make her a NQ but it ended up passing in the song even more, but this year, you could see it coming, he struggled very hard with some notes and looked scared.

RBTF will make justice for this next year :)

You mean the year after, in 2021. ;)

It's now time for VRT to correct RTBF mess. We need What's The Pressure[/I 2.0]!

Preuss

Belgium was in such a good streak and now 2nd NQ in a row :(
I loved Sennek and really wanted Eliot to qualify
It's a pity!

Ezio

Veteran
Despite his nervousness, the song was a tough sell from the getgo. The chorus was really weak. And the staging looked really pointless.

crashworld

Veteran
This is self-sabotaging in its truest form. I just can't. I pity Eliot to be honest. He got a great song, one of the most contemporary songs out there. The staging has sealed its fate.

mauve

Veteran
The song itself was okay for me, but the performance was bad unfortunately. His voice too shaky, his outfit terrible (who styled him?) and the staging wasn't good either.

Pawhlen

So sad for our dear Eliot. He was soooo scared you coud see it from the very first moment.

You mean the year after, in 2021. ;)

It's now time for VRT to correct RTBF mess. We need What's The Pressure[/I 2.0]!

:oops::oops: I thought it was VRT this year

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Ngl I enjoyed this far more as a doomed car crash than as a competent studio version.

Brandt

I will be sad if Eliot wins the Barbara Dex this year.

A-lister

Veteran
Still one of the best songs in this year's edition for me, but that whole performance was just bad... the staging, the costumes, the drumming, the vocals... I am not surprised it failed the way it was presented but as far as song goes it will remain one of the few from this year's edition I will continue listen to after the contest and since it's a song contest afterall, it much more deserved to qualify than some other actual cr*p that made it...

nofuxCZ

Eliot looked so terrified. I felt sorry for him. Although I find the chorus of this song quite weak, I think right staging could have elevated it into something more. Didn't happen here, the staging was completely out of place and killed any chances it might have had. Possible last place in the semi imo.

Lazy Baba

I feel sorry for Eliot but yeah, it wasn't a convincing performance. I didn't like the way they staged this song. Vocally not on point : (

Top Bottom