18 8.0%

34 15.0%

• Total voters

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

Ezio

Veteran
This my friend is ESC-fans in their worst hour, something we and :au: get every year, but still they claim that there aren´t any hate towards :au: or :se: in this contest. It´s like trying to make a person get rid of alcohol problems, you can´t help them if they don´t even know they have a problem, frustrating

Is this you in your best hour? :rolleyes:

Ezio

Veteran
:------

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Seems all went well for Kate tonight.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I don't actually think that Australia will win Eurovision, but the odds were surprisingly good considering the semi final performance and the draw in the final, so I'm still betting on an Australian victory... THREE TIMES! :eek:
...something went wrong with my betting app, so IF Australia actually wins the competition, I'll be a very rich man :D

Milos-BC

To all KMH fans here.......vote smart and give your support as much as you can. Kate needs us as the most now. Every single vote is crucial and it can make all the difference.

As for me, all 20 votes are going for her, nobody else. It is expensive but I am not regreting it at all. She deserves it.

Her victory would be the most iconic thing ever and we are the ones who can make all the difference.

So yeah.........be smart and support her.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
That's fine! I'll split my votes between her and slovenia very happily. (since slovenia won't be getting much from the belgian televote anyway)

Preuss

I’ll vote for Kate but obviously I need to cast in some votes for John and Katerine too

Rubine

Australia will get my votes too. Duncan and Kate are my favorites. But I can’t vote for my own country... so I support Australia.

Preuss

And man do I hope that Netherlands and Australia exchange points
I hope and think they will

wtf

May the force, universe and all heavenly beings be with you tonight, Kate! xcheer Bring it home!

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
And man do I hope that Netherlands and Australia exchange points
I hope and think they will

I doubt it. I expect both juries to put them outside the top 10. The juries know what's up.

Realest

The dutch jury had conchita and sanna in the top2 iirc.

Realest

But anyway, given how juries treated cezar, malena and jacques (less than 100 points combined) it wouldn't be tactical to give her a zero.

Preuss

"Zero Gravity" is way better than all of the ones mentioned although I love Estonia last year
Kate has said herself that at the end of the day she is a pop-singer
Zero Gravity is a popsong with opera elements and just imo much better than Cezar, Malena, Jacques and while I love "La Forza", that song is more of a "pure" operasong
Watch and see but I'm confident that Kate will do much better than Cezar, Melena, Jacques and Elina with the juries

Also you can say: "check, check, check, check" when you read the criterias the juries are supposed to judge

Milos-BC

This is also not a classic opera song, it's way different than the ones mentioned above. The juries are not the same as the ones who were sitting in those years etc.....

I don't think she will be out of top 3 with the juries. And I am not so sure that :nl: will be so dominant in public voting.

Top Bottom