AATW Rumia | RESULTS

dogmeat

The AI had a stroke when generating this image

oT35s1y.png

bgblVFD.png

gPDKE9J.png

Last edited:

Milos-BC

Congratulations Fierraria, the song really stood out and was definitely one of the best ones xclap xcheers

Thanks to everyone who voted for Belvist, I didn't expect to end so high. But I am glad the song was received in such a great way.

Congratulations to Rumia also for hosting this magnificent spinoff, it was really a joy to take part xup xcheer

Fierro

Wow, such an amazing outcome for us. To be honest, I expected Belvist to win, their song was gorgeous, but I'll take the result as is ;)

Interesting that I discovered this song just recently and saved it until later thinking that I probably won't be able to send it soon to any contest (am not a folk metal player usually). And then suddenly spinoff theme with Rumiavision popped up and I just needed to check if this artist was sent by Rumia (which was confirmed not surprisingly because this sounds quite in their style).

Thank you so much for support xlove

takeru

The voting order is the same as the songs order

3/18 Yaponesia
nFysaxe.png

Thank you for the show, and congrats to everyone!

However, these aren’t my votes, and I’m not sure the adding up works either? (See Waiting Iist’s score for example).

My votes:

12 WAITING IIST
10 TANOIRO
08 ÖÖSINGIMÄED
07 UGALY
06 NEW ACADIA
05 FIERRARIA
04 RUMIA
03 BELVIST
02 NEW BANDER STATE
01 SVOBODNIA

Hope it doesn’t change too much!

Veronika

NSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats Fierraria! Very very good winner! xheya

As for my result, it's not surprising. I just love my song, but I totally wasn't expecting the majority to love it. :mrgreen: Though, thanks everyone who voted for Rahasia-Diati. :)

Thanks @dogmeat for the hosting. It definitely felt exciting to explore Rumia.

dogmeat

Thank you for the show, and congrats to everyone!

However, these aren’t my votes, and I’m not sure the adding up works either? (See Waiting Iist’s score for example).

My votes:

12 WAITING IIST
10 TANOIRO
08 ÖÖSINGIMÄED
07 UGALY
06 NEW ACADIA
05 FIERRARIA
04 RUMIA
03 BELVIST
02 NEW BANDER STATE
01 SVOBODNIA

Hope it doesn’t change too much!
I'm sorry for the error. All the totals are correct, your scoreboard was just displaying the nations in the wrong order.
Here's fixed scoreboard:
nbtBAsL.png

Thank you all! I'm pleasantly surprised by the turnout for this unconventional spinoff theme, and very happy with the variety of entries! It brought me much joy! I tried very hard to send real votes myself, but gave up. I couldn't bear having to blank so many entries that I really wanted to vote for.
I find it interesting that the winning entry wasn't specifically searched for in the database, but found randomly. She's an underground artist, so it's an incredible coincidence!

btw. the other AATW Rumia is taking place right now, in the form of 17th Rockself.com Festival, and you're all invited! There isn't much time left, and we need a lot more juries https://www.escunited.com/forum/thr...om-festival-17-vote.4450/page-33#post-2400122

Karhu

Congratulations ::fie! xcheer (thank you for the 12 as well xheart)

And big thanks to everyone else that voted for ::ser xheart

I really enjoyed this concept and the spirit of this spin-off in general. It felt a bit like a celebration of ::rum and its legacy in NSC, which was a lovely experience for me, and I'm happy to see @dogmeat appreciated it as well. xheart I assume the next edition won't be for some time, but I'm already looking forward to it!

Fearnavigatr

I'm sorry for the error. All the totals are correct, your scoreboard was just displaying the nations in the wrong order.
I still seem to have three points less than I should have, both in Yapo's corrected scoreboard and the end total. :unsure:

EDIT: Not the only total that doesn't add up between NBS and Yapo, I also see that Waiting Iist has 3 too many, Tanoiro 8 too few, and a bunch of others going down the list. Unable to compare the whole thing right at this moment though.

Last edited:

dogmeat

I still seem to have three points less than I should have, both in Yapo's corrected scoreboard and the end total. :unsure:

EDIT: Not the only total that doesn't add up between NBS and Yapo, I also see that Waiting Iist has 3 too many, Tanoiro 8 too few, and a bunch of others going down the list. Unable to compare the whole thing right at this moment though.
Something happened with the early scoreboards, but all the subsequent ones match the totals in the spreadsheet

Any errors were likely to be made when I was copying the votes from the excel to the pictures after a long day, not when copying them from PMs to the excel.

Fearnavigatr

I see the discrepancy, NBS' scoreboard also had their votes shuffled a bit.

Anyway, with that cleared up, thanks for all the votes! That three-place drop in the last scoreboard was a bit ooof, but still some good support all around for an old favorite that has been stable in my playlist rotation for over a decade. But since I "discovered" Abney Park through Rumia's entry, I could never really consider it for NSC.

Congrats Fierraria! Good winner in a very solid and interesting spinoff overall! And well done Orian! A cheeky theme pick for sure, but what is this contest without some fun self-indulgence to share the love? xcheer

Top Bottom