Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

Chorizo

An interesting song with a beautiful music video but from what I've seen, the staging looks rather ugly. Why is he dressed so badly?
His voice and vocals will surely draw attention. 12 points from me.

Ianp16

I'm sorry but that performance did NOT suit the song and made it cheesey. The song is stunning and the performance was too camp. It was a bad contrast. He looked like a glamorous lesbian auntie that had escaped onto a white concrete building site. It's a no from me. Sorry.

Brandt

My impression on the song was always average, but the performance made me fall for the song. He is among my favorites after what I have seen tonight.

Franzilein

Watched the semi with my boyfriend. This was the one which caught his intention. He basically talked throughout the whole show, but these three minutes he was as silent as a mouse. Gjon nailed it, he is simply a class above everyone else – at least in this semi.

GermanBango

Watched the semi with my boyfriend. This was the one which caught his intention. He basically talked throughout the whole show, but these three minutes he was as silent as a mouse. Gjon nailed it, he is simply a class above everyone else – at least in this semi.
Same with my boyfriend

cegs5

It was the only song with winning vibes tonight. I’m not a fan of the staging though... personal taste, but I understand it is impactful and memorable, definitely many people would appreciate that kind of choreo and stuff. For me, the song itself is good and the vocals were on point, so I’d be happy to see them doing well on the final ranking.

A-lister

Veteran
Great vocals, expected and deserved qualification, although I am still not super about the song (it's ok though, but it's an odd song where the verses are much better than the chorus).

I can see it top. 3 with the juries in the final, a top. 10 in general would be deserved but personally wouldn't put it higher than that.

Nevertheless, congrats to a deserved qualification :ch: xclap

Ianp16

Next time you should gag him. My bf was well behaved, thank god! :LOL:

John1

A top 5 is quite achievable, but let's not forget that Bulgaria, France, Italy and so on will be all there in the 2nd half (if he drew the 2nd half, I didn't even bother to watch the press conf)

EDIT: ok OOF he drew the 1st one, lucky gjon

Last edited:

Sammy

Veteran
How badly the rehearsal video portrayed this performance. Or the other way round: amazing what cut und framing can make out of a rather awkward performance. Either ways - after tonight I can understand what people like about this. I don't dislike the song, but it's still not near my top 10. Nevertheless - congratulations. He seems to be a very nice guy and I wish him the best - as long as he doesn't beat Barbara. ;)

Top Bottom