Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran
I am in S H O C K! His performance was even better than I imagined and I already found the snippets very promising.

I still don’t get why people don’t love the performance. It’s AMAZING. The hand moves are on spot and they give the song so much more drive. The clothes are perfect for that kind of artsy performance. Someone here compared it to circus and yes, it is in a good way.
Barbara Pravi is also over-acting with her hands to underline the drama and Gjon‘s is similar. Oh, I really adore this young man, what he did with his life and things he accomplished - I would so love to see him winning, it would be so deserved, he is so dedicated to music and involved and he works hard.

A-lister

Veteran
Still don't like the chorus and i just find it unbearably whiny to my taste.

I do like his vocals, but agree that the chorus isn't really all that...

I don't think I could get behind this as a winner entry, but probably will do very well with juries...

As I said, top. 10 is where I can stretch...

Preuss

I love the backdrop and his vocals are impeccable and just amazing, but I hate those movements and the way he interacts with the camera... doesn't suit the song. Top ten should be a lock though and it would be deserved

Grinch

I still don't like the song but his voice is incredible. He can make any song sound deep and emotional.
Staging and the "dance moves" are his enemy though.

Dessi

One of the BEST songs this year and I'm soooo happy to see him in the final! :love: :love: xdance2 xyaay xheya
I loved his song last year aswell, so I'm soooo happy he's back.
And his voice....xheat STUNNING!!! xheartxheartxheart

abenteuer

There's no question in my mind that this deserves to win -- it simply blows every other entry out of the water. It has the most sophisticated songwriting, the best vocals in the competition, and an artful, well-executed abstract staging concept. #1 with the juries should be a lock.

Now to wait and see if it connects with the viewers....

Loindici

Veteran
Maybe I'm the few ones who still think the staging was pretentious. His vocals are one of the best this year (he can hit the high notes on the song!), and yeah, the song, but the song doesn't need those white pillars, nor those interpretive dance, it takes away from the thing I enjoyed the most, which is the atmospheric quality of the song. I like that shot when he's purple on the bridge, though, that's beautiful and very personal.

Last edited:

harey

I am not a fan of the song but to me it stood out and I really enjoyed it! Funny because my sister is a big fan of the song but disliked the staging. 😂

Chorizo

I like the song but I can't get over how bad the staging is. It looks so ugly on stage.

Datura

i think last years entry was so much better and i have this just inside my top 10... but live.... wow! that was stunning, it has winner vibes, i'm very sure this is a contender

sapsan

This is a winner for me. As soon as he performs on Saturday I'll turn off my TV untill the televoting. Yeah, xfacepalm Somehow all good entries are in the first half of the Final while the most overrated and hateful are in the second with the best places. The running order is very bad I scare. I'm afraid this season isn't exception and results will be disappointing again and unfair.

mauve

Veteran
This is a winner for me. As soon as he performs on Saturday I'll turn off my TV untill the televoting. Yeah, xfacepalm Somehow all good entries are in the first half of the Final while the most overrated and hateful are in the second with the best places. The running order is very bad I scare. I'm afraid this season isn't exception and results will be disappointing again and unfair.
For me it's the other way around - the best songs are in the second half, including Ukraine btw. ;) For the first time since many, many years there might be hope that one of my faves will win. But who knows? Surprises can come alomg the way as well!

sapsan

For me it's the other way around - the best songs are in the second half, including Ukraine btw. ;) For the first time since many, many years there might be hope that one of my faves will win. But who knows? Surprises can come alomg the way as well!
Entries like that freaks, from Ukraine with their mad folk tunes win very often. So it's strange to hear that you say your favourites didn't win for many years. It's me, can say that my favourites didn't win - actualy never won since 2011 & 2012.

Top Bottom