Sans toi
Derrière mes paupières
Trouver de l'air

(Ah)
Tout l'univers
Nos deux cœurs sous la terre
Au milieu des failles et des ressacs
Nous nous retrouvons au point d'impact
Comment soigner nos coeurs qui éclatent?
Tout l'univers​

Last edited by a moderator:

midnightsun

Veteran

Most of the performance with context for the "rap hands". It looks a lot better and more in line with what the press has been saying. I think they picked a really bad segment to show to the public as the dancing isn't anywhere near as bad throughout the rest of the song
This is AMAZING! I already loved the snippet but this is truly gorgeous! I really love that style. I love ESPECIALLY the „rap hip hop“ gestures, he is fueling himself into that bombastic explosion that comes afterwards and the viewers will feel exactly this. The hand moves are like drumrolls and the audience is waiting for the final „ba-dam“! It’s real art. He‘s swirling around like the universe swirls him around, he‘s fighting with himself but getting pulled away like in a tornado and so will the audience.

Maybe most people here don’t share my enthusiasm/optimism but I‘m really living this! So many winner vibes here! And he’s the only one who actually DOES something interesting on stage.

marty

This is AMAZING! I already loved the snippet but this is truly gorgeous! I really love that style. I love ESPECIALLY the „rap hip hop“ gestures, he is fueling himself into that bombastic explosion that comes afterwards and the viewers will feel exactly this. The hand moves are like drumrolls and the audience is waiting for the final „ba-dam“! It’s real art. He‘s swirling around like the universe swirls him around, he‘s fighting with himself but getting pulled away like in a tornado and so will the audience.

Maybe most people here don’t share my enthusiasm/optimism but I‘m really living this! So many winner vibes here! And he’s the only one who actually DOES something interesting on stage.
not so many will understand it.

I bims

Veteran
Too much recorded vocals, there is a big part where he doesnt sing at all or take high note and chorus still going on as before...
Are you really trying to judge the mixing based on that audio quality? We will hear it totally differently on TV.

Iker

Veteran

Maybe you are right and people complain too early. Surely his movements will make more sense in the context.

Last edited:

Pål Nordahl

I know we've only seen 30 seconds, but I'll share my impression anyway. I feel like the staging doesn't fit the song. It's difficult to get lost in that beautiful melody and amazing vocals when visually it looks like Gjon is having an epileptic fit on stage. I hope it works in the context of the full performance... but I'm not convinced.

Dessi

What the fuck??????? o_O
One of the BEST songs this year and it only gets like a minimum of response... like 26 pages???? :(
What is WRONG with you guys?
This is a GEM!!!
Can't you spell? Are you so lazy you only can click a number in a forum-list??
This song is simply AMAZING!!!! xheartxheart:love::love:xyaaayxyaaay

BorisBubbles

Veteran
The drop in the odds is completely overblown. I liked the rehearsals (yes. Me. Liking Shitzerland. You read that right), and I think his odds will shorten again once the semifinal has aired and everyone has seen it in full.

He's not winning though... but let's face it he was never doing that in the first place, soooooo.

Zeus

The drop in the odds is completely overblown. I liked the rehearsals (yes. Me. Liking Shitzerland. You read that right), and I think his odds will shorten again once the semifinal has aired and everyone has seen it in full.

He's not winning though... but let's face it he was never doing that in the first place, soooooo.
But if you say his overall performance is still quite good, why wouldn't he still be a contender for the win? He might have the ability to score well in both jury and televote, so why not? I still think someone could win it in the Duncan-way, because I question how well France will do with the televote and how well Italy will do with the juries.

From contests we know that his song is quite popular and his vocal performance will easily place him top 3 with the juries.

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Switzerland was the first in my ranking and it still is! However I just can’t look at the rehearsals are showing. This song deserved a much simpler staging. Was it that hard to have Gjon standing still, singing, and with a background full of stars?

it wouldn’t be the most innovated staging but guess what? It doesn’t need!! Now it looks really weird and I’m going to risk it and say that it’s not even going to qualify. I have a feeling this is going to be the flop of the year and Gjon deserved much better.

empo21

Veteran
I'm pretty sure the delegation will tame the choreo a bit for the shows, but could it be too late? It's still funny how they watched that and thought it was good.

it wouldn’t be the most innovated staging but guess what? It doesn’t need!! Now it looks really weird and I’m going to risk it and say that it’s not even going to qualify. I have a feeling this is going to be the flop of the year and Gjon deserved much better.

When has this ever happened? Like the most certain qualifier before rehearsals (in what is considered the weaker semi) to turn out a Non-Qualifier?

Zeus

Only the juryvotes that Switzerland will get in this semi are already enough for them to qualify. In no world this won't qualify.

Top Bottom