We have another result to bring to #YOU! Tonight saw the Estonian capital of Tallinn play host to the final of Eesti Laul, the Estonian selection show for the contest, and what a show it was! After ten varied and unique performances a winner has been chosen!
The 12 acts taking part in tonight’s show were;
- Sissi – Strong
- Lumevärv ft. Inga – Milline päev
- Victor Crone – Storm
- Kerli Kivilaan – Cold Love
- xtra basic & Emily J – Hold Me Close
- Kadiah – Believe
- Synne Valtri – I’ll Do It My Way
- Stefan – Without You
- The Swingers, Tanja & Birgit – High Heels in the Neighbourhood
- Uku Suviste – Pretty Little Liar
- Inger – Coming Home
- Sandra Nurmsalu – Soovide puu
Following a televoting sequence and a combination with jury votes, it was confirmed which acts would make it through to the superfinal and the final round of voting;
- Uku Suviste
- Victor Crone
After another public vote, the winner was revealed! It was Victor Crown which has won Eesti Laul 2019 and as a result he will represent Estonia in May!
What do #YOU think of Estonia’s decision?