The biggest national final season in recent years is gearing up as ERR, the Estonian national broadcaster, revealed the 20 contestants the will be in the run for a ticket to Lisbon. And there are some familiar faces.
As you know, over 250 songs were received and to make it interesting, ERR decided to include people from abroad, along side Estonians, to choose first 15 entries, while the remaining five were added by the Eesti Laul editors, making it 20 all together.
- Aden Ray – Everybody’s dressed
- Desiree – On my mind
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Sky
- Elina Netšajeva – La forza
- Etnopatsy – Külm
- Evestus – Welcome to my world
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t keep calling) Misty
- Girls In Pearls – Spellbound
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop that boogie
- Indrek Ventmann – Tempel
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing (feat. Wateva) – Young
- Marju Lanik – Täna otsuseid ei tee
- Metsakutsu – Koplifornia
- Miljardid – Pseudoprobleem
- Nika – Knock knock
- Rolf Roosalu – Show a little love
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Tiiu x Okym x Semy – Näita oma energiat
- Vajé – Laura (Walk with me)
As you can see Stig Rästa and Gerli Padar, who represented Estonia in 2015 and 2007, want to come back to the Eurovision stage.
Some of the songs are already published and the rest will be on 19th and 20th of December.
In the previous two contests Estonia failed to qualify for the final.
Do #YOU think they will be more lucky in Lisbon?
You must be logged in to post a comment.