The Czech broadcaster Česká televize released the nine songs competing for a spot in Rotterdam earlier this morning. Among the list of entries are three self penned songs. Fans across the world have from today until February 2nd to vote for their favorite songs through the official Eurovision Song Contest app, while the ten international jurors will also cast their votes.
In line with previous years, the ten jurors will be made up of former Eurovision participants.
The songs participating are:
- Barbora Mochowa – “White and Black Holes“
- Benny Cristo – “Kemama“
- Elis Mraz ft. Čis T – “Wanna Be Like“
- Karell – “At Least We’ve Tried“
- Olga Lounová – “Dark Water“
- Pam Rabbit – “Get Up“
- We All Poop – “All the Blood (Positive Song Actually)“
The results of the online selection will be announced on February 3rd, 2020.
What do #YOU think about the songs? Could one of these defend the country’s recent success at the contest? Let us know on social media, in the comments, or on our forum!