Minsk, Belarus – The Belarusian national broadcaster – BTRC – has revealed the running order for the country’s National final for the Eurovision Song Contest 2017, which will take place on the 20 January in Minsk, Belarus.
13 finalist has been chosen, and one of them will be selected as next Belarusian represenatative.
The running order for the national final was determined in a draw with each artist selecting a number.
- Yuliya Korenyuk – Children of the world
- Aleksandra Tkach – Be stronger
- Vladislav Kurasov – Follow the play
- Navi Band – Historyja majho zyccia
- Isaac Nightingale – On the red line
- Kattie – Wild wind
- Nuteki – Take my heart
- Napoli – Let’s come together
- Nikita Khodas – Voice in my head
- Angelica Pushnova – We should be together
- Anastasiya Sheverenko – We’ll be together
- Lermont x Julic – Heart beat
- PROvokatsiya Group – My love
The winner of the final and 2017 Belarusian representative will be determined with a 50/50 combined public/jury vote.
ESCUnited team wishes all best for every participant.