Another six songs advanced in Latvia’s second semi-final tonight. The six advancing songs will compete along with the six from yesterday’s semi in the final on February 22nd. The votes were based on both the jury and public vote, which included Latvia’s first ever online voting.
The theme for Latvia’s national selection, Dziesmas, was “Made in Latvia” so all songs had to be by Latvians.
The six advancing songs from the second semi-final are listed below.
- Pēdējā vēstule – Dons
- Moment and Tomorrow – Katrīna Bindere
- If I could (Get Away) – Eirošmits
- Revelation – Ralfs Eilands & Valters Pūce
- Lights on – Markus Riva
- You are the Reason – Katrine Lukins
Here are six songs that advanced in the first semi-final:
- Saule Riet – Olga and Līgo
- Stay – Samantha Tīna
- Cake to Bake – Aarzemnieki
- I Can Breathe – Aminata Savadogo
- Going All the Way – MyRadiantU
- Here I am Again – Niko
One of these 12 songs will represent Latvia in Copenhagen! Which song do you want to win?