Contact us

The Stage is officially finished

Pawhlen

Vienna have gone green and decided not to make a new stage, just use the one from 1997

1997.jpg
I rather say that the stage in Malmö 2013 was more smiular to the 1997 stage

Romeo

I rather say that the stage in Malmö 2013 was more smiular to the 1997 stage

I just meant the tiny circle part in the middle is teh same size as Vienna :p

Nikkita

It may be useful for a year full of ballads, for now it looks so small, all i can say is ''meh''

Chorizo

Lots of size queens bitching here recently. :lol:

ronny1988

the stage is great. you need enough space for 6 people. and that you have.
it's good that they decided not to loose much space with the stage so more people are able to cheer in front of the stage.

it's a big big big improvement to our stage and audience in 1967. so don't complain ;)

when you complain too much we will next time host it in 'Hofburg' again ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbpNeib3_Y0

CPV4931

Does anybody know if the hall will be seperated into two areas? Because I got "Standing North" for Semi 1, but "Standing South" for Semi 2 + Grand Final

anselm

Does anybody know if the hall will be seperated into two areas? Because I got "Standing North" for Semi 1, but "Standing South" for Semi 2 + Grand Final

Yeah, I think it's divided into left and right because of the magic bridge to the green room. But I guess you can change sides when there's no bridge?

marty

I have the same :D I presume the north side is closer to the stage...

no, the stage is west, thus north and south are right and left side of the stage, in the middle there is the bridge connecting the stage with the greenroom.

sigi

photoshoped stage with original singer size and kinetic stuff

CDXAn2LWAAADWDY.jpg:large

Fluke

I can see now the right side swoop isn't that intrusive, but still pretty unnecessary. Does the whole thing move in any way at all, or why is it constructed the way it is? I have a feeling there's something we're not seeing in these pics yet :)

marty

I can see now the right side swoop isn't that intrusive, but still pretty unnecessary. Does the whole thing move in any way at all, or why is it constructed the way it is? I have a feeling there's something we're not seeing in these pics yet :)

the led pillars will not move, the pillars will be lightened from the bottom and from behind and be synchronized with the led visuals, so there will be many different stagings possible. but the led lights above the stage will move up and down and form different kinds of symmetric sculptures. this is not officially confirmed yet but obvious.

kamc

My ticket for the final arrived this morning and thankfully it seems I should have a super, unobstructed view of the stage from my seat :D

aef

I'm not overwhelmed by the stage but I think it's ok. Well I'm also not completely sure about the size but let's just wait for the first rehearsals to see the stage in action... ;)

marty

I'm not overwhelmed by the stage but I think it's ok. Well I'm also not completely sure about the size but let's just wait for the first rehearsals to see the stage in action... ;)

Once again the size of the stage ;-): width: 44m, depth: 26m, height: more than 14m, led floor in the middle 11m diameters
the size of the stage is similar to duesseldorf (but led screen was bigger there)

Top Bottom