Contact us

The Stage is officially finished

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
It won't be like that of course :p The LED screens can open up in the middle, just like in 2011.
:eek: Oh! Fantastic! I have zero complaints then. :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
I'm starting to feel better and better about the stage the more I see.

Chorizo

First everyone made lots of drama and now everything is fine. The usual. :rolleyes:

popavapeur

i'm still here for the drama and i still don't like it. i'm crazy about the kinetic thing (i loveeee that) but i don't like at all the shape, the size and the lights tubes.
So i'm waiting to see on tv if my mind will change. (but as far i remember, in the past years i didn't change my mind when i said before the show "i don't like it", but there's a first for everything. never say never)

marty

i'm still here for the drama and i still don't like it. i'm crazy about the kinetic thing (i loveeee that) but i don't like at all the shape, the size and the lights tubes.
So i'm waiting to see on tv if my mind will change. (but as far i remember, in the past years i didn't change my mind when i said before the show "i don't like it", but there's a first for everything. never say never)

dont worry, no one here really cares if you will change your mind or not :rolleyes:

GermanBango

Come on, give us a video :|
I hope they don't expect us to wait until the second rehearsal round starts..

GermanBango

My instinct tells me that we're getting something tomorrow xpray (probably jinxed it now)

I read a tweet of the creative producer saying that it's too early for a video and that the stage is not ready or something.

aef

anselm

I read a tweet of the creative producer saying that it's too early for a video and that the stage is not ready or something.

Eh, it is ready. They've been rehearsing with stand-ins since last week. He said that it's up to the head of press when to publish pictures.

GermanBango

Eh, it is ready. They've been rehearsing with stand-ins since last week. He said that it's up to the head of press when to publish pictures.

Still he said it's not the right time to show a video yet ... xcry1

joancamo

But aren't next week the official first rehearsals? The first delegations will start arriving next Sunday to Vienna because next week is for semi finals rehearsals and the week after is Eurovision already!!

Pawhlen

Looks great, I wonder how the performances will look like, especially the countries that are favorites at the moment

Top Bottom