10 7.0%

6 4.2%

9 6.3%

7 4.9%

16 11.2%

• Total voters

Gordon_Shumway

"Funny girl" unplugged:
She has a beautiful voice, and I liked her rehearsal performances. Maybe there is some hope that she makes it to the final Good luck!!! xlove

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i hope juries anja her. otherwise i don't think she will stand a chance :(

if latvia goes badly in the televoting i'll call it xenophobia qqqqqqqq

Geborgenheit

Honestly, it is a very bland and boring song. How could we select that ? Chanceless. I will not be surprised with the last place in the semi again.

Alaska49

aw, my baby. she recreated the NF performance and it was her best option and she was FLAWLESS but it was always going to be hard for her to advance without being an obvious televote magnet. RIP.

Eulaliya

The karma for not sending Madara or Sudden Lights has been struck.

Fluke

Flawless? Seriously, that was the most off-key vocal this semi, and it wasn't the only problem by far.

wtf

I think the cello woman (can't remember the name) would have won the semi, actually. What a shame they chose this boredom.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I hope that this and Croatia missing will spell the end of these really cold and terribly hard to connect with songs, with their sparsely scattered electronic beats and calculated performances. I'm a very open person but I find personally that zilch enjoyment can be extracted from these types of songs (Love Injected being the very rare exception). A lot of style and showing off with very little substance there to grab hold onto. Throwing away Madara for Funny Girl was a maddening and costly choice.

Milos-BC

Sadly, it was not good enough :( I love the song but the performance was somehow empty and it looked like the song lasted much more than just 3 minutes. An expected outcome here as well.

mauve

Veteran
Sadly, it was not good enough :( I love the song but the performance was somehow empty and it looked like the song lasted much more than just 3 minutes. An expected outcome here as well.

Really liked her voice and partly the song, but the performance lacked. But it wasn't bad, just not good enough to stand against the other entries.

Mainshow

Veteran
5 pts - I thought she would have the chance to qualify based on her impressive vocals alone.. the song itself wasn't really accessible (thus, the televoting scores are understandable)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
brazilian legend is now a holographic legend xheat

making my country proud i love her

p.s. SHE SAID HI TO ME IN THE LIVE!!!!!!

tuorem

[MENTION=16089]anaraqueen[/MENTION] 16:55 xheat When a queen salutes another.

It's cool that she's part of such a project. I wish she collaborated with the company for her Eurovision performance. :D

Top Bottom