14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

GermanBango

I can see juries giving it some points. It's not Blas Cantò level of blandness, vocals are on point.
The only reason I see for juries not giving points to it, it's "hmm, NDR's gonna quit, there's no need to vote them since next year a new broadcaster's gonna step in"

Actually that has yet to be confirmed (I think)

Realest

+++Breaking News+++

GMvLLkxXsAAATC4

mauve

Veteran
+++Breaking News+++

GMvLLkxXsAAATC4
That would be nice if we heard this next Saturday. :ROFLMAO: Just kidding ... it doesn't make it better, of course - not that I expect much ...

Oh yeah, I am back! (Had a lot to do the past weeks ...)

Realest

Except 2019, :de: always gets good ROs. For Balancing-Reasons, it would be fair to get #2.

Jupiter

1st harf. Hope Germany will not be 2nd in the running order.
I don't think they'll put an automatic qualifier right after Sweden. But we'll probably be somewhere #4-#8, with UK going later in the 2nd half.

nudiecrudi

I don't think they'll put an automatic qualifier right after Sweden. But we'll probably be somewhere #4-#8, with UK going later in the 2nd half.
I thought Uk is in the 1st. So the producers will decide later?

GermanBango

The question would be: Will they put two mid-tempo pop songs after one another? I guess one of the semi qualifiers (one who finished between 6th and 10th) will get the two. We will probably end up sitting at five or so.

GermanBango

Also the number 2 might not be that much of a disadvantage this year since the public will be able to vote as soon as the first song starts.

MopManMoss

Veteran
Is isaak playing musical statues for his staging? I have never seen someone so still at Eurovision

mauve

Veteran
The video clip is boring as hell. My only wish is that NDR will retire after this year and let people do the job that have more passion for ESC. Germany dead last - --

marty

I cant understand the concept of the staging. I guess I am not the only one. Why is he standing there in the middle of a burning room? However, it just doesnt look good.

Mainshow

Veteran
Like last year, the pics looked absolutely fine but the clip is not appealing at all.
Seriously, who should be voting for it? - It's too static - AGAIN. The props look out of place and overall, the concept doesn't really make sense.
It's absolutely non-sense and boring.

I also don't get it why everything has to be so effing dark whilst the arrangement of the song is quite rich - it should be more powerful and colourful.
Isaak somehow even looks like he's not really feeling at ease at parts.

I know it's just a "30 sec" rehearsal clip but it looks absolutely dumb. - It's like they're just setting the whole stage on fire whilst Isaak is not doing anything at all whilst being dressed in black.

Make. It. Make. Sense.

Mainshow

Veteran
1st harf. Hope Germany will not be 2nd in the running order.

We aren't from Eastern Europe and our song is not a ballad.
Thus, Björkman will never give us the #2 slot anyway.

Even when we sent the most horrible song to Eurovision in the pre-Jendrik-era, we got #4 in the running order back in 2019.

ESC94

Like last year, the pics looked absolutely fine but the clip is not appealing at all.
Seriously, who should be voting for it? - It's too static - AGAIN. The props look out of place and overall, the concept doesn't really make sense.
It's absolutely non-sense and boring.

I also don't get it why everything has to be so effing dark whilst the arrangement of the song is quite rich - it should be more powerful and colourful.
Isaak somehow even looks like he's not really feeling at ease at parts.

I know it's just a "30 sec" rehearsal clip but it looks absolutely dumb. - It's like they're just setting the whole stage on fire whilst Isaak is not doing anything at all whilst being dressed in black.

Make. It. Make. Sense.

After this snippet I´m not even convinced anymore this will get jury points, it screams sooo much UK 2021. xgaah

Top Bottom