14 8.8%

11 6.9%

17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Realest

Im more and more scared, that he not only escapes the Double Zero and the last Place, but does pretty well with the Juries like 50-70 Points.

ESC94

Im more and more scared, that he not only escapes the Double Zero and the last Place, but does pretty well with the Juries like 50-70 Points.

I think a scenario like 2019 is realistic, 20-40 points in the jury vote and nothing from the televote.

GermanBango

As sad as it is: Any point is a success for us. :D
I do believe that he could possibly do fairly well with the juries. Whatever that might mean in points.
As for the televoting: Null points seems a bit harsh imo. We still have Switzerland and Austria after all.

Realest

Austria and Suisse proved often enough to be fair to us unlike other Blocks.
Im more worried about Luxembourg and Iceland tbh.

ESC94

As sad as it is: Any point is a success for us. :D
I do believe that he could possibly do fairly well with the juries. Whatever that might mean in points.
As for the televoting: Null points seems a bit harsh imo. We still have Switzerland and Austria after all.

Tell this Sisters and Jendrik. :LOL:

GermanBango

Tell this Sisters and Jendrik. :LOL:
Well I find it hard to compare "Always on the run" to "I don't feel hate" or "Sister". If at all it's more of a "Rockstars"-type of song. And even that snoozefest got four points from them so.

ESC94

Well I find it hard to compare "Always on the run" to "I don't feel hate" or "Sister". If at all it's more of a "Rockstars"-type of song. And even that snoozefest got four points from them so.

I just wanted to point out that we can´t count on automatic points from :at: and :ch:.

HarryUK

Veteran
I still think you’ll come 26th but not with 0. Which is a good thing I guess.

I also can’t help but think that Isaak looks like the love child of Michael Rice and James Newman

Realest

Why not? There are way worse songs this year but for some reasons everybody Is hyping them up...

Of course there are worse Songs, but most of them wont Q.
And he wouldnt have qualified, if he competed in the Semifinal.

ayzelto

Those who say this is gonna come last… I bet you something the juries will put this in the top 10. They value vocals and in terms of that, he’s one of the best this year.

ESC94

Those who say this is gonna come last… I bet you something the juries will put this in the top 10. They value vocals and in terms of that, he’s one of the best this year.

Well, if they´re fans of constant yelling for three minutes withouth any nuances then you´re right.

Top Bottom