17 10.7%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator

flag-800.png

Lindon

Kaleen, message to 🇩🇪

GermanBango

Well from what I've seen and heard from last nights jury show the crowd was surprisingly not luck warm at all. Lots of clapping along and big applause in the end. I am happy that he at least gets to enjoy his moments on stage.

Chorizo

He sounds better than he looks. The song is fine, but he will not profit from television being a visual medium. 7 points for the audio version.

Matze38

Rammstein and Electric Callboy have been omnipresent for two years, you can clearly hear it from Baby Lasagne, maybe we should send the original? But hey, the NDR doesn't want to be reminded every year of what beautiful Electric Callboy they have built.

Franzilein

Well, if he keeps on straining his voice like this to squeeze the last living piece of turd outta this song... urgh. Buckle up, the double zero is coming.

Storm

I see our odds shortening, are we not last anymore? :oops:
I liked the vocal performance a lot. This would be deserving of some jury votes imo in the current field. Still kind of clueless about the staging concept but he had a nice energy on stage, better than i expected.

Rammstein and Electric Callboy have been omnipresent for two years, you can clearly hear it from Baby Lasagne, maybe we should send the original? But hey, the NDR doesn't want to be reminded every year of what beautiful Electric Callboy they have built.

It's absolutely crazy that Germany for once could have been ahead of the curve with Electric Callboy. It feels like they've influenced the contest without even participating. I'm sure we'll send something in that direction in 9 years when Europe is back to pop songs. :ROFLMAO:

Judas

FSC Mod
Staff member
The performance lifts the spirits of the song for sure. It is the best one could do with the song. Germany should not get the last position this year, but you never know because it is Germany.

mauve

Veteran
Isaak did better than expected imo. He had one of the best voices today and he was passionate. I liked the lightening effects in the second part (quite at the end), but the staging was quite boring nevertheless. They could have done more with it. I am hoping for some Jury points, but I wouldn't be surprised if we took the last place again.

Lumina

I think it was one of the best songs tonight. He sang it with such passion and I still dislike the burning trash bin but the other fire shots were on point with the song and elevate it much. It was such an authentic passionate performance, it would be a shame if this wasn’t honored!

Fluke

His facial expressions and body language were incredibly awkward. Like, what the hell was he doing in the end? Squinting, looking down and away from the camera, hysterically moving his arms up and down? That was "Michael Rice in the NF performance" level!

This seems to be some kinda theme with countries that always do badly (UK, Spain, Ireland), either they have delegations that insist on giving their performers strange instructions, or they just keep selecting performers who end up doing that on the ESC stage for some reason.

soulm8

He was great! I love the song as well, truly Lewis Capaldi vibes! It turned out I’m a big fan of those mid tempo German songs!

Top Bottom