10 6.2%

15 9.3%

67 41.4%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
xpray xpray xpray

i anixi

Anyone else think the staging really helps the song make sense somehow? I can see it being similar to Cezar last year, a lot of posters here though the song "suddenly made sense" when they saw what the staging was gonna be like, with this the background images somehow makes the different parts of the song seem less random and more tied together somehow....

See what you mean, but can't realy find a paralel there. Cezar's song was very instant and incredibly cheesy, always a plus at ESC. This is way more difficult.

ESCfan

Georgia gave us better songs....sorry!Good luck tonight

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Almost certainly doomed but thank you for sending such an amazing entry Georgia xlove

Prediction: 14th

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm sad they didn't make it. I voted for their song for both of us [MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION]

Sadly though, I have to say it didn't come across as well as I had hoped. Mariko's voice didn't sound at it's best either. They did give us a brilliant, unique song though. I would have swapped Slovenia with this.

Luki

GRAND PERFORMANCE!!! But it was expected, even my sister said that this isn't ESC material. Still thank you so much for this epic original song. xbow

Mrm

Veteran
I'm sad they didn't make it. I voted for their song for both of us [MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION]

Sadly though, I have to say it didn't come across as well as I had hoped. Mariko's voice didn't sound at it's best either. They did give us a brilliant, unique song though. I would have swapped Slovenia with this.

Thanks RainyWoods! :)

They are smth different..

Now be careful, [MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION] is down there, he will butcher you for that sentence for SLO! :mrgreen:

EscGeek

Veteran

[MENTION=12196]Mrm[/MENTION] is right,you know :lol:

8nyu6.jpg

ESCFr

Happy that this ABSOLUTE garbage didn't make it. Come back to the space Mariko !

Terence

So, they said they will withdraw if they didn't qualify... so unless they are planning something authentic next year, then they'd better keep their promise!

VedatiNet

This was a joke song. Totally not funny joke song. Happy that failed. Nobody expected from them to qualify. Wasting time and money with this song. Georgia please come with better song next year

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Thank you for the music! Wonderful performance, these guys should be very proud of themselves for bringing something authentic and real to Eurovision :mrgreen:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
This was a joke song. Totally not funny joke song. Happy that failed. Nobody expected from them to qualify. Wasting time and money with this song. Georgia please come with better song next year

It wasn't a joke song. It's non mainstream, interesting and intricate music that doesn't care to follow the crowd.

Mrm

Veteran
I enjoy comments of RainyWoods and Sean in this thread, it feels like small shelter, being here.. :)

GWTW1939

I thought the performance was really good and I ended up liking it more then before although I knew they didn't have a chance xshrug

I really liked the postcard though, I thought it was cool :cool:

Top Bottom