9 5.6%

10 6.2%

11 6.8%

10 6.2%

15 9.3%

67 41.4%

• Total voters

ParadiseES

No surprise here. Even Mariko didn't sound as well as she used to. Such a mess and obvious last place of the semi.

PashonFrut

Oh but stage looked so nice all greeeeeeeeen, Mariko's dress was floating in the air ... too bad it didn't qualify. This song is not for everyone

gustav

Rule no. 1: If you want to qualify, you must present a finished song. ESC is not a jam session. If you just want to have fun in your garage, play some music, experiment with different styles and instruments... that's all fine. But don't expect to do well in a song competition.

elvisontheisland

I find it very unfortunate that this didn't make it to the final. Of course, it's probably the weirdest entry we've had in a couple of years now, but it's quite uplifting and fun. The more I listened to it, the more I came to enjoy it. Well done Georgia! (That's the first time I've ever used those words, I think.)

Mrm

Veteran
I find it very unfortunate that this didn't make it to the final. Of course, it's probably the weirdest entry we've had in a couple of years now, but it's quite uplifting and fun. The more I listened to it, the more I came to enjoy it. Well done Georgia! (That's the first time I've ever used those words, I think.)

Comment of the evening! xlove

Sammy

Veteran
I totally expected this. Every year we have one song that is based on the concept: lets make something hard to listen to and put it under the level "high art". Well being bizarre doesn't make it necessarily a good entry....
But after so many successful years, Georgia can easlily bear this, I think. Good luck for next year!

CPV4931

Accidently voted for Georgia yesterday ^^ (I was sure, Poland was #4, so sent a SMS with 04 right after the voting started... but in the recap I saw, that Poland was #5 and sent the right vote)... but a deserved non-qualifier in Semi 2.

Scooby

What was that? The weirdest song of the year! :?

BGN

This was just mashup of sounds with no melody and any structure of proper song. There was nothing here really. Hope for better attempt next year, Georgia...

Happiness

Some information about tonight's voting: the Georgian jury results for the Grand Final were declared invalid. Therefore, the televoting results applied.

Why is that so?

Mrm

Veteran
Oooh they came the last in the 2nd semi! xcry

Somebody knows why Georgia used only televoting in the final, no jury at all!!?? :eek: :?

Terence

Why no juries? Surely that must be penalized or something?!

Top Bottom