11 6.8%

10 6.2%

15 9.3%

67 41.4%

• Total voters

Sean

Admin
Staff member
I'm dissapointed after hearing a member of the Shin made homophobic comments after the final :(

Mrm

Veteran
I'm dissapointed after hearing a member of the Shin made homophobic comments after the final :(

It's not homophibic, it's just normal to say smth like that it's a real shame tahat smth bad musically won whole contest and this fanatstic musicly inovative thing was THE LAST in semi..

ESC is a BIG JOKE! :(

Sean

Admin
Staff member
It's not homophibic, it's just normal to say smth like that it's a real shame tahat smth bad musically won whole contest and this fanatstic musicly inovative thing was THE LAST in semi..

ESC is a BIG JOKE! :(

They expressed disgust at Georgians voting for Austria and hoping that the 'dirtiness' doesnt spread to Georgia...

Mrm

Veteran
They expressed disgust at Georgians voting for Austria and hoping that the 'dirtiness' doesnt spread to Georgia...

Well, I'm also disgusted that it received so many points in a MUSIC FESTIVAL! ;)

Mrm

Veteran
I see that you don't get it then...

Yeah i know which word you mean, but you should also understand them Sean, that is their job, their life, and they were FANTASTIC, they simply can't accept that somebody much worse than them in a musical festival beat them in such way..you fail to understand..

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Yeah i know which word you mean, but you should also understand them Sean, that is their job, their life, and they were FANTASTIC, they simply can't accept that somebody much worse than them in a musical festival beat them in such way..you fail to understand..

I'm not on about that, they have the right to feel dissapointed at their own result of course. I simply cannot abide when people think of LGBT culture as a dirtyness that could spread to their homeland. It's homophobic and in 2014 it shouldn't be ignored...

But yes, I am sad that they came last but not surprised :p

DanielLuis

Much worse than them? In your opinion! Clearly not in the opinion of the majority of Europe ;)
Calm down and relax, you really need too. I've never seen someone so butthurt after Eurovision before.

Fluke

Any source for this supposed anti-Conchita statement? :rolleyes:

Mrm

Veteran
Much worse than them? In your opinion! Clearly not in the opinion of the majority of Europe ;)
Calm down and relax, you really need too. I've never seen someone so butthurt after Eurovision before.

So I should follow majorty...DanielLuis, no my dear friend, it doesn't work like that, at least not in a democratic places....I just make a post ESC discussion, totally calm and normal, the problem is attacking me..then discussion turns into more loud.. ;)

If Conchita won, I shouldn't discuss negative aspects of it, come on DanielLuis..that is silly to say.. ;)

Sammy

Veteran
I read in several german (not austrian) newspapers (for instance the well informed quality-paper FAZ) that there have been allegations against the georgian jury concerning a possible cheating. According to those sources the first 8 positions of all jury-members where the same. Therefore, the juryvoting was not counted, but only the televote..
Does anybody know, if that is true or has more details on it?

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I read in several german (not austrian) newspapers (for instance the well informed quality-paper FAZ) that there have been allegations against the georgian jury concerning a possible cheating. According to those sources the first 8 positions of all jury-members where the same. Therefore, the juryvoting was not counted, but only the televote..

That wouldn't surprise me TBH, I mean there must be a reason why the jury votes were not counted. This is a good start but more needs to be done. The reality is that statistically it's almost impossible for five individuals to have the same favorite song (or least favorite song for that matter).

Scooby

eurovision.tv wroted about that

Mrm

Veteran
eurovision.tv wroted about that

I swear I'm honestly sorry now!! Please believe me..but that was simply stronger than me, I simply had.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scooby

I swear I'm honestly sorry now!! Please believe me..but that was simply stronger than me, I simply had.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I make that mistake only for you ;)
I know you can't resist :D

Milos-BC

Sadly, I am not surprised about this :( Original and innovative songs are not appreciated on ESC anymore, it seems. I do agree that it was maybe too alternative for ESC, but it was so nice to hear something different as this, and on ESC. They deserved, if nothing more, than to be around 11th-12th place, and certainly not last, as their performance was great.

aletem

I liked this and for me it was better than say Norway or Finland, but it was expected that it would finish last. I liked their postcard too. It was very nice! :D

Sammy

Veteran
Well, I'm also disgusted that it received so many points in a MUSIC FESTIVAL! ;)

Well, since you stress repeatedly that much the factor, that it's all about music and NOTHING else, I suppose you must have been disgusted in the same way by the russian grannies, since in that case, music played beyond the shadow of any doubt the most minor role of a contestant in the entire history of the ESC. :D
(and I kinda liked party for everyone, though it was not my favorite)

Top Bottom