10 6.2%

11 6.8%

10 6.2%

15 9.3%

67 41.4%

• Total voters

Mrm

Veteran
Georgia 2014 remidns me a bit of fantastic Urban trad - "Sanomi"...that entry - Belgium 2003 and its result were seriously smth revolutionary for ESC festival..I'm thankful they happened to this festival..

Avalon

Georgia 2014 remidns me a bit of fantastic Urban trad - "Sanomi"...that entry - Belgium 2003 and its result were seriously smth revolutionary for ESC festival..I'm thankful they happened to this festival..

The only resemblance I can see is the hairstyle of the women :lol:

tuorem

One of my friends told me that this song reminded him of rehearsals when musicians try to find the right key before a concert :lol:

ESC94

Well ,:ge: is a country that even after all those years I´m still not impressed about it. Some of their first entries were quite ok, but nothing more and some others were just horrible or weird, like their entry in 2014.

That year Georgia was represented by the group The Shin and the guest singer Mariko with the song "Three Minutes to Earth".I dont´t know why but for some reason I think they confused the ESC with some sort of a jam session in a run-down backyard. This entry felt like 5 songs mixed to one, it absolutely didn´t fit together and every time I thought I understood this song there was a strange twist wich caught me complety off-guard and left me behind with a big question mark. :confused:

Don´t get me wrong, I´m personally not opposed to more experimental music, but this was like you wanted to cook a stew and for that mixing all the food you have in your fridge at the moment, even if they abolutely don´t fit together. Since I wasn´t a huge fan of their voices either the performance in the semi final felt more like three hours instead of three minutes, and the landing parachutist just made the mindfuck complete!! I wasn´t surprised that :ge: failed to qualify for the final, maybe I expected the juries to like this a bit more since they often like these "artistic" entries, but seemingly even they found it too weird!! :lol:

All in all I didn´t unterstand this entry at all, it seemed to me that they just wanted to save up money since overnight stays in Copenhagen can be pretty expensive. For me this was just a musically inedible mess that really deserves :0:!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom