11 3.9%

14 5.0%

8 2.9%

17 6.1%

6 2.1%

26 9.3%

• Total voters

Scooby

Good luck to my beloved Bosnia and Herzegovina!
Dino is the best singer on this ESC, one in a hundred!!!

Fluke

For a moment, i really hoped this would win.... very well done, for such an "odd" act anyway!

ESCfan

What a beautiful song.I can't stop listening it!!!!It could be top 3!!!!

Narmina

One in hundred multiped by whole Europe! You was great Dino and deserved your finishing! Congratulations Bosnia! We love you very much! And big thans for 8 points you gave us!

Joyride

DINO!!!!! :-) I'm so happy for B & H! They deserved it!

PeterLPZ

He and his band were excellent yesterday. I voted several times for Bosnia-Herzegowina. And 7 points from Germany is a very good result.
I´m happy about the 6th place at the end. Well done, Dino and good taste, Europe.

VenOM__

One in hundred multiped by whole Europe! You was great Dino and deserved your finishing! Congratulations Bosnia! We love you very much! And big thans for 8 points you gave us!

Thank you and congratulations for your victory! See you next year in Baku. I hope that we will send good song and FINALLY win this competition.

alen....

@ Narmina

Thank you for 0 points for B&H from Azerbaijan...:(

Last edited:

aletem

This song should have been in the top5!!! Dino deserved a much higher placing! The draw killed his chances, I guess. :( Therefore, it was underrated! :lol:

JRS

I am happy that this did so well in the final:D
Good song with nice, joyful performance.
There was something very real in this, did not feel fake or plastic at all.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Congrats to Bosnia. For a while I thought you may end up winning the whole thing and out of all the songs in the Top 7 it would have been the most deserving one but it wasn't meant to be. Dino should be very satisfied although I would have loved for him to break the curse of the 2nd spot!!!

PashonFrut

@ Narmina

Thank you for 0 points for B&H from Azerbaijan...:(

aww please don't be upset! :) Azerbaijani votes rarely reflects the public opinion 100%. SOme people don't even vote, actually the majority of people don't vote and we have these juries whose tastes are very ex-soviet. I love Greek songs for example, and each year I am surprised they don't get votes from us, this year I was pleasantly surprised when we gave Greece 10 points! I can say for myself that I absolutely Balkan music and BIH is one of my favourite ESC nations. :p

Magizian

This song really grew on me during both the semi and the final. The first time I heard it, I would have given it 2 points. Now it's an 8 :D

Grinch

I would be happier if it was higher but 6th place is great too. Congrats Bosnia & Herzegovina! I'm already excited for your next entry :)

Isabella

Everytime Balkan reporters interview Dino, they always ask him to comment on the 7 points from Croatia. :lol:

Yeah, I heard about this :lol: It's really annoying when they mention this all the time. Dino said in some interview it's probably our jury's fault. I agree with him :)

Top Bottom