11 3.9%

14 5.0%

8 2.9%

17 6.1%

6 2.1%

26 9.3%

• Total voters

PeterLPZ

I love this song, allthough I think, that Dino´s voice wasn´t its best yesterday. But of course I voted for this song. Every day I hear it and makes me feel good. I´m a little bit scary about the No.2 tomorrow. It´s very early.
Good luck, Dino. My Heart is yours tomorrow (of course also for Lena, but I can´t vote for her).

Narmina

What can I say? Dino again showed his professionality. A great singer indeed! Biggest congratulations Bosnia! You are one of my favours this year!

Grinch

Well, ofc we knew BIH would qualify and the performance was really good but I don't think Dino'll win...

Rusch

What can I say? Dino again showed his professionality. A great singer indeed! Biggest congratulations Bosnia! You are one of my favours this year!

I liked the song, but I was surprised, that they qualified after a more or less weak performance. I mean, Dino song not well - there were many off notes and the show wasn't that good.

escandesc

I think Dino has much better songs. I don't like this one that much. but of course this deserved to be in the final. ;)

BiH

Dino was ill yesterday.

But I'm really happy for him,he deserves the final,I think that we can suprise Europe this year,it has something what can us made as winner.I hope that Dino is going to be healthy in the final and that he will make an even better perfomance,but I am really satisfied with Dino when you consider that he was sick. :)

btw. Thanks for all the people who voted for us!

Samb

Thats an unfortunate draw though, I think it will be tough for Dino now - who I thought could be an outside winner.

PeterLPZ

Dino was ill yesterday.

But I'm really happy for him,he deserves the final,I think that we can suprise Europe this year,it has something what can us made as winner.I hope that Dino is going to be healthy in the final and that he will make an even better perfomance,but I am really satisfied with Dino when you consider that he was sick. :)

btw. Thanks for all the people who voted for us!

This is, what I thought, that he was ill. So, I cross my fingers, that he is fit today (for the juryfinal) and tomorrow (for the final).
I will vote several times for Dino. GOOD LUCK xcheer

ESCfan

I looooove that song!Fair enough qualification!!!Yeah,that's real music!!!It makes my day!!!Good luck on the final Bosnia!!!

ESCfan

The sweetest song for this year (with Rosselini's too)Good luck!

Top Bottom