After months of preparation, selection shows, dramatic twists and turns, rehearsals and media events, it’s finally crunch time for seventeen of this year’s participants. Tonight, the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 begins with the first semi-final, live from Tel Aviv!
We will be live with the final rehearsal at 15:00 CET before tonight’s live Semi-Final, where we will provide a pre-show, post-show and also be bringing #YOU the reaction from around the press centre!
Tonight’s participants are as follows;
- 🇨🇾 CYPRUS – Tamta – Replay
- 🇲🇪 MONTENEGRO – D-Moll – Heaven
- 🇫🇮 FINLAND – Darude ft. Sebastian Rejman – Look Away
- 🇵🇱 POLAND – Tulia – Fire of Love (Pali się)
- 🇸🇮 SLOVENIA – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl – Sebi
- 🇨🇿 CZECH REPUBLIC – Lake Malawi – Friend of a Friend
- 🇭🇺 HUNGARY – Joci Pápai – Az én apám
- 🇧🇾 BELARUS – Zena – Like It
- 🇷🇸 SERBIA – Nevena Božović – Kruna
- 🇧🇪 BELGIUM – Eliot – Wake Up
- 🇬🇪 GEORGIA – Oto Nemsadze – Keep On Going
- 🇦🇺 AUSTRALIA – Kate Miller-Heidke – Zero Gravity
- 🇮🇸 ICELAND – Hatari – Hatrið mun sigra
- 🇪🇪 ESTONIA – Victor Crone – Storm
- 🇵🇹 PORTUGAL – Conan Osíris – Telemóveis
- 🇬🇷 GREECE – Katerine Duska – Better Love
- 🇸🇲 SAN MARINO – Serhat – Say Na Na Na
Only ten countries will qualify for the live final on Saturday, decided by the sum of votes from the professional jury of each country as well as the points from the public televote.
The broadcast of the Semi-Final will begin at 20:00 BST / 21:00 CEST / 22:00 IST and will last for approximately two hours, and will also feature performances from last year’s winner Netta, Israel’s 1998 champion Dana International and the three pre-qualified countries voting in this semi; Spain, France and Israel.
Who are #YOU rooting for in tonight’s Semi-Final? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!
You must be logged in to post a comment.