As the artists do their first rehearsal in Friends Arena we got the chance to talk to another final participant. Oscar Zia is a 17 year old who started his music career with an 8th place in X Factor 2012. Since then he has come 2nd in the TV show “Let’s Dance” and together with Loulou Lamotte and Behrang Miri he participated in last year’s Melodifestival with the song ”Jalla Dansa Sawa” which reached the 2nd chance.
What song this year is your favourite?
– Except my own I would say that Ellen Benediktson and Alcazar are my favourites.
Will you change anything for the final?
– I might change my clothing a bit, nothing else, or maybe some more explosions.
How do you think your chances are for the final?
– No idea, I will just focus on delivering as good performance as I can and hope that people vote!
How will you celebrate if you win?
– Oh… I don’t even wanna think about that!
What are your plans after Melodifestivalen?
– I will release an album, go out on tour and then I would like to sit down and write songs for album number 2!
Would you consider participating in Melodifestivalen again?
– Not next year… But maybe in some years.
Do you think Oscar can make it to Copenhagen? Share your thoughts here on our forum.