The Serbian national broadcaster, RTS, has just published the 24 participants of the upcoming national selection – Beovizija 2019
The festival will be held at the end of February and, although the exact dates are still unknown, it will most likely consist of two semifinals and a final.
In the participant list you will see some familiar faces such as former Eurovision participants and composers, backing vocalists, reality TV shows competitors and, of course, some of them have already participated at Beovizija.
Here are the participants:
- Ivana Vladović & Vonder strings – Moja bol (Aleksandra Milutinović)
- Ekstra Nena – Još ti čujem glas (Ivan Akulov, Milena Ludajić, Snežana Berić)
- Sanja Rio – Ljubimo se (Muki Dumonjić)
- Nataša & Una – Slobodna (Nataša & Una, Predrag Vukčević, Marko Stojanović Luis, Petar Zorkić, Nemanja Kostić)
- Jana Šušteršić – Viktorija (Vladimir Graić, Željko Hubač)
- Saška Janx – Da li čuješ moj glas (Saška Janković, Marko Nikolić)
- Dženan Lončarević – Nema Suza (Željko Vasić, Dragan Čolaković)
- Fankd Up – Zašto da se ne desi (Vojin Vilotijević)
- Goga Stanić – Ti znaš da ne znaš me (Linda & Ylva Persson, Dimitri Strasos, Vladimir Marković Luni, Marko J. Kon, Ognjen Amidžić)
- Majdan – Budim te (Nemanja Erić, Marija Vagner)
- Sofija Perić – Aritmija (Vladimir Graić, Snežana Vukomanović)
- Ana Popović – Lutaš (Sofija Milutinović)
- Aleksandra Sekulić – Tugo (Ana Sekulić)
- Osvajači – Vatra i plamen (Nebojša Jakovljević, Zvonko Pantović)
- Džipsikord – Boje (Džipsikord, Sanja Krstić i Milena Ludajić)
- Dunja Vujadinović – 7 (Boris Krstajić, Ljiljana Jorgovanović)
- Eleonora – Samo lagano (Eleonora Lav Jovanović)
- Lord – Radnički sin (Vladimir Preradović)
- Tina & Lola Amvon – Tvoje oči ( Tina & Lola Amvon)
- Mr Doo – Do 100 (Sanja Ilić, Mr Doo, Leontina Vukomanović)
- Ivan Kurtić – Bella (Goran Ratković Rale, Radenko Mitrović)
- Nevena Božović – Kruna (Nevena Božović)
- Lana & Aldo – Pogledaj u nebo (Lana Toković)
- Tamara Milanović – Reči nisu dovoljne (Marcel Sprunkel, Gavrilo Milanović)
As you can see on the list, there are two former ESC participants want to come back to Europe’s biggest stage – Nevena Božović (JESC 2007, ESC 2013) and Extra Nena, the last representative of Yugoslavia.
Saška Janx, two times runner up is also back, as well as Lord, Ivan Kurtić and Lana & Aldo who all participated last year. There are also composers like Vladimir Graić, Aleksandra Milutinović, Linda & Ylva Persson, who are well known in Eurovision circles.
Jana Šušteršić is the winner of Slovenia Got Talent and former EMA participant, Tamara Milanović was the runner up from the first season of X Factor, Nataša & Una are popular radio hosts, Dunja Vujadinović was a backing vocalist in Eurovision on numerous occasions, Osvajači are a popular rock band, Dženan is huge pop star in all exYU countries and there are also a lot of exciting newcomers.
So there’s need to worry as it is obvious that we will have an amazing show, just like it was in its good old days.
Stay tuned as the songs will be published a week prior to the first live show.
Do #YOU have an early favourite? Let us know in comments below!
You must be logged in to post a comment.