img

Today SVT announced that the artists that will get the chance to represent Sweden in Vienna 2015 will be presented on Monday and Tuesday.

Last year was certainly a women year for Melodifestivalen but apparently this year the stakes have been changed. Christer Björkman says that they had to cut out several good males this year – something they weren’t close to last year. If that was an effect after Loreen we can only guess.

In other news for next years competition is that there will only be seven in each semi-final making a total of 28 entries.

The runner up from last year, Ace Wilder and the band Panetoz, is said not to return to next year’s edition of Melodifestivalen. We also know of one contestant that won the competition “Svensktoppen nästa” Kalle Johansson. There are a lot of rumours and the magazine Aftonbladet exposes some of them (songwriter in brackets):

> Rickard Söderberg & Elize Ryd
> Midnight Boy (Joy & Linnea Deb)
> Måns Zelmerlöw
> Jon Henrik Fjällgren
> Samir & Viktor
> Sean Banan
> Linnea Henriksson
> Jan Johansen (Camilla Läckberg)
> Linus Svenning (Fredrik Kempe)
> Andreas Weise
> Isa Tengblad
> J.E.M. (Thomas G:son)

Source: SVT & Aftonbladet

Load More Related Articles
Load More By Madeleine Olson
Load More In 2015
Comments are closed.

Check Also

Eurovision 2016: Is Stockholm out of the race?

As SVT gave out the secret “demand” list for the host city 2016, both Tele 2 a…