The poll results are in. With over 100 votes received we have a pretty clear winner. The majority of viewers want to see Cascada and “Glorious” represent Germany in Malmo. 33% felt that this is the strongest song in the running leaving the competition far behind. With a big fan following the odds are in her favor but it’s not over until the fat lady sings.
The runner up in our poll is Ben Ivory with 17% of the votes. “The righteous Ones” has received considerable attention and may be the biggest darkhorse tomorrow.
The third place goes to “Lalala” performed by Betty Dittrich. The 60s vibe song receive 15% of the votes and a lot of her supporters are still hoping for the best.
Obviously this is no scientific poll so this is anybody’s game but here are the full results.
1. Cascada – Glorious 33%
2. Ben Ivory – The Righteous Ones 17%
3. Betty Dittrich – Lalala 15%
4. blitzkids.mtv – Hearts on the line 10%
5. Nica & Joe – Elevated 5%
6. Mia Dekow – Lieblingslied & Mobilee – Little Sister 4%
8. LaBrassaBand – Nackert & 3.5%
9. Die Priester feat. Mojca Erdmann – Meerstein, sei gegruesst 3%
10. Saint Lu – Cravign & Soehne Mannheims – One Love 2%
12. Finn Martin – Change 1%
Do you agree with the results or who you think should win “Unser Star fuer Malmo”? Share your thoughts HERE and chat among hundreds of Eurovision fans.