Contact us

WV Uppsala 04 | SEMIFINAL 01 | RESULTS starting page 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Wow! Cyprus missed the final by only 2 points and all the countries from the 18th place were very close! xshock
Indeed, it could have gone either way there if people had voted just a wee bit differently.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
Again, I feel that if we were in the other semi we'd qualify. Or one of the people I know for sure that likes our song to be in this SF. xshrug
I had a very hard time ranking my bottom three as I enjoyed all three songs equally, so I had to pick at random. Had I ranked Cyprus 8th instead of 10th, you would have qualified. :(

As the points kept coming in I realized this, but I had already cast my vote and there was nothing I could do at that point, or else it would have been cheating obviously. :(

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I had a very hard time ranking my bottom three as I enjoyed all three songs equally, so I had to pick at random. Had I ranked Cyprus 8th instead of 10th, you would have qualified. :(

As the points kept coming in I realized this, but I had already cast my vote and there was nothing I could do at that point, or else it would have been cheating obviously. :(

It's enough that you voted for it, never mind if it was 1 or 3 points! xkiss

Congrats for being honest and not cheating! :D

Steffan

Yaaaay! So happy that both Seoul and South Korea made it to the final :D Woo ^^ Thanks so much guys xheart

The crowd in Seoul was really happy after the show as well. After the cards were drawn everyone was chanting and congratulating each other. It was an amazing atmosphere and the people now can't wait for the big final ^^

tumblr_m8e6lvNVco1rci24wo2_500.gif

marmol

Some of my faves didn´t make it:
I believed I voted:
:sc: 1 point
:lv: 3 points
:cy: 5 points
:pt: 10 points
These 4 songs are very good. I also enjoyed :kz::mx::ro::sk: quite a lot to have given points at a weaker edition.
However, I don´t like a couple of qualified songs.
Congrats to all, even the ones out for such wonderful choices!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom