Contact us

WV UMEÅ 107 | SCHEDULE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Really, my entry was in Pot 2? I figured that it'd land in either Pots 4 or 5, but really...Pot 2? Guess I'll see y'all Tuesday if the weather holds up.

your entry doesn't decide your pot. Your voting pattern does.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
your entry doesn't decide your pot. Your voting pattern does.

Imagine if you had to decide which entry belonged to which pot EVERY edition :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Imagine if you had to decide which entry belonged to which pot EVERY edition :lol:

gosh, not to mention the endless debates on whether this entry is pot 3-ish or pot 4-ish, and how unbalanced our semis would end up looking. XD

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I think I've got a nice lil' draw there. I would have preferred to be in Semi 1 though as I'm going to be home late on Tuesday, so will probably miss the LL (or more likely my own song as my slot is early). If someone could kindly copy and paste the comments for me please if I'm not there, I'd be really gratefulxheart

ZoboCamel

Don't know how to evaluate my draw here, since I'm not entirely sure who's going to like the entry. Last time I sent something in this genre I got a wooden spoon in the semi, so I'm not sure even a great draw would help me here anyway :lol:

I was considering between two different entries for this edition – the one I sent and then something that I think would be a relatively safe qualification. But I figured hey, I've had good results for two editions now, if I'm going to send a flop I may as well do it now :rolleyes:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
SEMI FINAL 2 LL
Today (9 April) 20:00 CET​

RevNet

Looks like I will not be attending the LL after all. Can someone please PM me the comments on my entry? Thanks in advance.

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I promised a party, didn't I? Delegations, take a look at your green room area! Hope there's room for everyone on the couch. There's high tech entertainment such as a thick-ass '90s television with a built-in VHS player. xheat

2djopwg.jpg

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
So far I've got 9 songs I really want to give high points to. I haven't listened to the PQ yet. But 9 (plus the 7 others I have voted for) is already a big mess! :lol:

ShoeFlo

Would anybody like to capture the comments on my song tonight? I can't join, sadly. The funfair is in the city and I'll spend my time there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom