Contact us

WV UMEÅ 107 | FINAL | RESULTS NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabor77

that drop from 12 in the semi to 0 in the final from :pr: x EDIT: and the same from :hu: :lol:

Congrats to Ana and Oleg on their hot PQ tho. xheat

Sorry to disappoint you but somehow the votes in the document don't match my actual votes :lol:

These are/were my REJU votes:

:12: points Ireland

:10: points Peru

:8: points UK

:7: points South Korea

:6: points England

:5: points Brazil

:4: points Germany

:3: points California

:2: points Pacific States

:1: point Lebanon

Amir

Veteran
Last place in REJU with :0: points :’)
Seems I had the best draw possible

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
There is nothing to add, Yorkshire & the Humber have been obliterated from the planet. :cool:

Wellll that's just lovely, isn't it? :p I'm glad I am currently in :sc: unlike poor Ashley. Oh, and [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION], could you please change my region name to "Nuclear Wasteland" after what Gera did pls? xrose

TomCherson

Congratulations to winner.

France will change tactics. WV 107 can be last time when I sent non-pop music.

Thanks to :svea: and :nz: for :10: and :8:!

ShoeFlo

:neus: Son Lux ft. Faux Fix – No Fate Awaits me – 18th, 90 pts :neus:

I am very satisfied with the result. Stayed away from the bottom 5 and got another Top 20 result. Yay!
Didnt expect to get three 12s .. so amazing xbow

Actually this was supposed to be my last :neus: entry, however I decided to prolong my NEUS era for one more edition before switiching to somewhere else ;)

Thanks to:

:12: :fi: :wale: :is: xbow
:8: :ua: xheat
:7: :nz: ::berl
:6: :paci:
:5: :pl: :ie:
:4: :sobr:
:3: :lv: :svea:
:2: :lond: :br:
:1: :il: ::yohu

About general results...
It's rare happening that my 12 actually wins the whole thing so this is obviously fabulous that Pacific States achieved it.. Great to see such a difficult psychedelic/dream-pop piece is actually able to get the first place. It's a great motivation for me to keep on trying, too.

I am a little surprised that Turkey didn't seem to have such a big effect on others as it had on me. This piece was exquisite, thrilling and epic.. like an anthem that appears before an army faces their decisive battle... actually, parts of it reminded me of Arcana

Nice to see Svealand and Iceland making the Top 10. A good birthday present for Anna, I guess ;) xlove and once again I gotta say I totally regreat Ive never sent Axel Flovent when I had the chance... every song of him is a potential Top 10 song. His songs seems to find their way to many people hearts again and again. Having said that, Stars isnt among my favorites of him. But it's still a gem.

Now I am excited to see where WV is going for WV 108 :D

Fierro

Wasn't fan of your entry Kai but super glad you won, i hope you will be able to host it despite your small tea laptop drama :mrgreen: In any case, we are approaching ESC season WV edition and it will probably not be too bloody. Will see it. Hmm... what to expect next?

Genesis

Re: WV UMEÅ 107 | FINAL | DDL 19/04 @ 23:59 CET

Gorgeous work on your banners again Connorxheart They look lovely. Sweden is such a photogenic country.

:paci: just voted. Songwise this has been one of the better WorldVision editions for me in quite a long while. My 12 here was obvious and I also locked in my 10, but then 8 to 4 all were so close. Also a song I gave just a single point to in its semi ended up on a very big juicy number in this final. Looking back and I don't quite know what I was thinking whilst I was casting votes during the semis. I underrated this particular song a lot. I must have not been in the right headspace for it at the time. Now I'm like xyes when I listen to it.

Looks like that was me and my super hot rave xheat
Glad that ultimately you get to enjoy it! xlove xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Re: WV UMEÅ 107 | FINAL | DDL 19/04 @ 23:59 CET

Looks like that was me and my super hot rave xheat
Glad that ultimately you've got to enjoy it! xlove xheart

The thing is I appreciated it during the semi (it was a hard one to rank), and then realised during the final it was a song I grabbed from you at an LL after party once. I voted away from home and listened to all songs through my tablet speakers, with videos themselves made small as my rented pigeon broadband was half a megabyte. Then when I got home and had my snazzy headphones on I was like “holy s#£&” and got goosebumps. Emotional raves obviously demand the best listening setup and environment. I would have kicked myself if you missed with this. Sorry for being deaf during the semis.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Congrats to Pacific States, it's a decent song, not really my cup of tea, but a decent winner! xcheer

While watching the results, I missed soooo much being in the final. I hope WV108 will be a luckier one for Cyprus!

and big big thanks for a great great 7th place for :il:
I NEVER expected to do so well, after only 2 people wooted my song in the LL (despite quite a big audience)
This edition tought me not to rely too much on LLs

thank you thank you

xhug

It was a great grower. And during LLs, I try to be a bit "modest" with my woots and my comments, because people might expect points from me and then be disappointed. ;)

JSSArcos

First of all, excellent Connor hosting xbow... the small mistakes are totally normal, you did a great job ... I loved this last result show xheart

Congratulations, Kai xheart The music was very good, I was very hesitant to give 10 or 12 points to his music, very good choice ... Very happy this is to win, is one of the best winners of the WV lately xheat

My rest of the TOP 10 is also very good, Berlin and NEUS were extraordinary, deserve to have finished higher xheart

I'm sorry to : Sweden,Svealand,Poland,Turkey,Greece,Israel, USA (not by order) :D I would like to have awarded points :?

Thank you to those who voted in :fi: xheartxheartxheart I expect a TOP 15, so very pleased xlove 9 place is very good xheat

For the next edition, maybe send something different, I still have to think a bit

See you at the next edition :)

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
A huge congrats to :paci: and dear [MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION]! :D xrunhug So hope we'll get to have another Rainyhosting again. xpray Glitter&Shade! xheat

Thank you for your most excellent norrländska hosting, Connor. :) xbow

And thank you SO much to everyone who enjoyed and/or voted for :svea:! :D 10th place is fantastic. A nice birthday treat. xhug xlove xbow xrose

:12: :tr: :lv: xheart
:10: :br: :is: xheart
:8: :pr: :cy: :ca: :pl: :neus: xheart
:7: :en: xheart
:5: :nz: :pe: ::berl xheart
:4: :marm: xheart
:3: :cali: :susa: xheart
:2: :nl: :west: xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I’ve ordered a new laptop, so I’ll accept hosting. I’ll put up a schedule for you all sometime tomorrow evening. Looks like we’ll possibly be able to squeeze in the final voting deadline before the day the first Eurovision semi final night takes place and have the results over with quickly so ESC Saturday can be enjoyed properly.

daniels1000

Congrats Kai! xcheer

Thanks to everyone who voted for Iceland and Axel Flóvent's heartwarming masterpiece and helped him reach Top 10 for the third time xheart I really adore his music so it's amazing to see all of his songs were received so well in WV so far! Thanks especially to Fotiana and Rose for 12s! xrose

:is: Axel Flóvent — Stars
8th place, 121 points

:12::cy::nl: xheart
:10::al::ie::pr: xbow
:8::jp::us: xbow
:7::dk::neus:
:5::ca::fi::seou:
:4::au::svea:
:3::hu::nz:
:2:::berl:lv::sobr:
:1::cali::es:

:neus: and :wale: should have finished higher :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom