Contact us

WV Spin-Off #99 | Co-Jury | ... in San Diego, CA | NEW DDL October 4th - 23:59 CET | Submit your entries!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
People not wanting to collaborate with each other seems kinda childish tbh, they knew this risk when they signed up. Although, a deadline extension seems very logical, I thought it was kind of short myself.

Hele.

People not wanting to collaborate with each other seems kinda childish tbh, they knew this risk when they signed up. Although a deadline extension seems very logical, I thought it was kind of short myself.

Well, I'm surprised as well. Maybe it is only misunderstanding, wouldn't like to conclude before knowing only one side of story. But surely hope we get some good news soon. :)

Ausesken

I think it's even more exciting to collaborate when your co-jury has different music taste, it's the funny part of this spin-off imo :lol: I wish there had been more weird juries XD

Edit: although I think we already have a song, I thought it was necessary extending the deadline too

ferret

:de: for Jury 9 we think so xthink

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
A couple of people are really not wanting to collaborate with their assigned co-juror? Really? Come on guys, it's part of the fun! :) Even those on the opposite ends of the taste spectrum can find at least one song they both enjoy, I'm sure of it. You might have to abandon the idea of your favorite genre, but there's bound to be something out there that can bridge the gap. I experienced this in the NSC equivalent of this spin-off, of getting a co-juror on the opposite ends of the spectrum. He suggested a song kind of for shits and giggles that he was sure I wouldn't like, but it ended up being a song that I already knew and loved.

Having said that... Team 6 has decided on their entry and we'd like to take :it: please! :D xcheer

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
A couple of people are really not wanting to collaborate with their assigned co-juror? Really? Come on guys, it's part of the fun! :) Even those on the opposite ends of the taste spectrum can find at least one song they both enjoy, I'm sure of it. You might have to abandon the idea of your favorite genre, but there's bound to be something out there that can bridge the gap. I experienced this in the NSC equivalent of this spin-off, of getting a co-juror on the opposite ends of the spectrum. He suggested a song kind of for shits and giggles that he was sure I wouldn't like, but it ended up being a song that I already knew and loved.

Having said that... Team 6 has decided on their entry and we'd like to take :it: please! :D xcheer

Pot 1 person: .....

Pot 9 person: So err.....

Pot 1 person: ..........

Pot 9 person: Any ideas?

Pot 1 person: Well.......... I... ermm.... not really..

Pot 9 person: I see....

Pot 1 person: ........................... ... Wiithh..i...

Pot 9 person: WITHIN TEMPTATION!?

Pot 1 person: Sure, Within Temptation.

Pot 9 and 1 people: Within Temptation *high fives*

My realistic reenactment of a conversation that surely happened with at least one pair during this spin-off. Anyone can find a song togetherxheart As you say, it's easier than you think and it's part of the fun challenging yourselves.

Himan

My realistic reenactment of a conversation that surely happened with at least one pair during this spin-off. Anyone can find a song togetherxheart As you say, it's easier than you think and it's part of the fun challenging yourselves.

I don't like within temptation SOOC

Nicholas123

#DEAD xrofl3 xrofl3

Thank you for the extension of the ddl Hele. Both Connor and i were busy and we did not have enough time to decide on an entry. He has sent me his suggestions and i just sent him mine.

So far it seems easier than i thought! :lol:

DenizESC

Banned
Yeah guys not wanting to work together is childish af.

Me and felow Jury 12 legend Alevender also went through that judgemental face. He was definitely not having any of my hip-hop side or the classic left-side hits, I was not having any of his folk, white noise/whatever it is center-right pot people enjoy hits. We had a huge argument that almost went out of hand and then finally decided to send suggestions to each other... And after 1 (ONE!!) suggestion we were like 'omigod, yas this is it and I love you xheart we're so similar omgg !!'
There's a lesson to be learned from this y'all!

4RDMDPk.gif

me and Alevender now, as you can see: BFFs xheart (I'm the chicken)

MARCOMEN

Olga and I never had Within Temptation in our suggestions :D

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Well.............

Jury 10 is in with :nl: :mrgreen:

Spit-take.

Also, I'd like to echo the now slightly beaten-to-the-ground but still very much correct opinion that simply refusing to collab after signing up for this spinoff is INSANELY childish and kind of hilarious. I trust that there were just some things lost in translation and that such a thing didn't happen.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
I'd love to have had this experience, but Ash and I have similar tastes, so the conversation was more like:
"hey here are some songs i suggest!!!!!!!!!!!"
"i love them!!!! here are some i suggest!!!!!!!!!!!"
"i love them!!!!!! how are we gonna decide"
"what about this one"
"perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
My team's conversation started out more like this:

- "Do you have any suggestions?"
- "Not really, do you have any suggestions?"
- "Not really. What genres do you have in mind?"
- "Not sure. What genres do you have in mind?"
- "Not sure."

:lol:

Eulaliya

Me and Milos be like xwait and we're still on a suggestions phase but everything literally froze for us...

Top Bottom