Contact us

WV Spin-Off #99 | Co-Jury | ... in San Diego, CA | NEW DDL October 4th - 23:59 CET | Submit your entries!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I'd love to have had this experience, but Ash and I have similar tastes, so the conversation was more like:
"hey here are some songs i suggest!!!!!!!!!!!"
"i love them!!!! here are some i suggest!!!!!!!!!!!"
"i love them!!!!!! how are we gonna decide"
"what about this one"
"perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I can confirm this is the actual transcript of our discussion. Exclamation marks and everything.

theCONWEL

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Jury #7 Isle of Man is in. :cool:

Woop! xpartyxparty

Our selection was really pretty smooth and we've both ended up with new discoveries from each other so I'd say this was a win :mrgreen:

JChan

My team's conversation started out more like this:

- "Do you have any suggestions?"
- "Not really, do you have any suggestions?"
- "Not really. What genres do you have in mind?"
- "Not sure. What genres do you have in mind?"
- "Not sure."

:lol:

I can confirm this is pretty much a transcript of what occurred. Luckily, my co-juror ended up having superb taste.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Me and John were going good.

Me: Hey, you like Japanese music don't you? I like Japanese music too. Listen to this song.
John: Yes, I like Japanese music and it's a nice song. I'd be happy to go with it, but hey, do you remember this song I previously sent to WV?
Me: I do. I like it but i'd prefer to enter with a song that hasn't been sent to the main game. I listened to other songs from this artist though and love these three here, this one in particular I think is amazing. Would you be happy to enter with one of them?

*three days later on deadline day*

Me: ..........

anxious-gif-5.gif

If I don't get a response today I think that John1 will become a fan of 15 minute long experimental Free-Jazz pieces. Either that or I submit one of the two songs we originally discussed. For all I know maybe John has already submitted our entry? That would be legendary to be honest. John where are you? I need you.

Eulaliya

:rs: is in with [MENTION=4368]Milos-BC[/MENTION]! xcheer

John1

Me and John were going good.

Me: Hey, you like Japanese music don't you? I like Japanese music too. Listen to this song.
John: Yes, I like Japanese music and it's a nice song. I'd be happy to go with it, but hey, do you remember this song I previously sent to WV?
Me: I do. I like it but i'd prefer to enter with a song that hasn't been sent to the main game. I listened to other songs from this artist though and love these three here, this one in particular I think is amazing. Would you be happy to enter with one of them?

*three days later on deadline day*

Me: ..........

anxious-gif-5.gif

If I don't get a response today I think that John1 will become a fan of 15 minute long experimental Free-Jazz pieces. Either that or I submit one of the two songs we originally discussed. For all I know maybe John has already submitted our entry? That would be legendary to be honest. John where are you? I need you.

I've been very busy for the whole week with college, I'm so sorry. I haven't got that much time to see nor pay attention to my PMs, when I get back home at 9pm and get up at 5am the day after. :/

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I've been very busy for the whole week with college, I'm so sorry. I haven't got that much time to see nor pay attention to my PMs, when I get back home at 9pm and get up at 5am the day after. :/

It's ok, don't worry. We got there in the end and I love our entryxlove

A John1 WorldVision artist with a song picked out by me that we both approve of. The land of talking toilets is coming to slay all.

giphy.gif

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] Any news?

Eulaliya

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] xwait
giphy.gif

Himan

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] Is everything okay, I saw you haven't been online for four days?

Hele.

Guys, I'm SO SORRY, I wasn't able to arrive for few days, if I knew things would work out this way, I never would accept hosting...so sorry again :oops: :( , show will be post tonight xcheer

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Guys, I'm SO SORRY, I wasn't able to arrive for few days, if I knew things would work out this way, I never would accept hosting...so sorry again :oops: :( , show will be post tonight xcheer

Don't worry Hele.! Glad you're OK and can't wait to see the show xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

It's fine hele. xkiss you wouldn't disappear like this without good reason. Don't worry yourself xrunhug

Ausesken

No te preocupes, Hele xlove we know that sometimes we can't predict what's going on in our lives :lol: for example tomorrow I could win the lottery and disappear for several weeks because I'd be travelling :cool:

Top Bottom