Bandung.png
Bandung.png
Bandung.png
Bandung.png
Bandung.png
Bandung.png
Bandung.png

esc87fan

I was worried about this theme and asked so many questions about it, but I'm happy I decided to participate

Avalon

[MENTION=7006]Hele.[/MENTION] [MENTION=8763]Gera11[/MENTION] [MENTION=14451]ferret[/MENTION] [MENTION=15002]Gaoithe[/MENTION] [MENTION=4724]EurovisionSmile[/MENTION] [MENTION=12894]ClassifiedCat[/MENTION]
If you still want to participate, you need to send me a PM with your confirmation before tonight. Only 6,5 hours left!

[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION], your video is not available. Please send me a new one.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
[MENTION=14505]Lupus[/MENTION], your video is not available. Please send me a new one.

It works for me... I could be struggling to find another one!

EDIT: Seriously struggling to find another one... It works in the USA apparently.

Avalon

It works for me... I could be struggling to find another one!

EDIT: Seriously struggling to find another one... It works in the USA apparently.
I guess you can send me an mp3 version so I can paste it on a private picture-video, so it is available for everyone? xshrug

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
I guess you can send me an mp3 version so I can paste it on a private picture-video, so it is available for everyone? xshrug

After some serious searching, I have one option, but it looks a little dodgy... If not, I have a backup entry. PM coming your way!

Avalon

That means that we have 29 participants! Reservations are closed and the show will be up soon! xcheer

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
29? :?

Top Bottom