Lucera-Stemma.png

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
Looking at y'all's choices, I think it's hardly fair that I have a talent pool of 30+ million from which to choose while some of y'all don't even have a sixth digit. Hence, California is out, and the San Francisco Bay Area is in. This also means that the entry I picked is not eligible (although watch out for it in the main contest); I'll resend my song later today.
Flag:

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Looking at y'all's choices, I think it's hardly fair that I have a talent pool of 30+ million from which to choose while some of y'all don't even have a sixth digit. Hence, California is out, and the San Francisco Bay Area is in. This also means that the entry I picked is not eligible (although watch out for it in the main contest); I'll resend my song later today.
Flag:

Surely you're still selecting someone from California though? I mean, we all had someone in mind when we chose our "home region", so we could all get really specific if we wanted. I mean, I could enter as York if I wanted, just so when I lose terribly I can say "Ah well, I only had a small city from which to choose". Just enter what you want for this and be California!

nekoisneko

Don't worry, if I pick West Java Province, I would have talent pool of 46+ million from which to choose :>

Bandung itself already has 2.6 million population :3

#overpopulated #justasianthings #bless :>

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
On a side note, really happy that there has been soooo much interest in this!

as78

Entry sent. :D xcheer

At first I thought to go with a larger region which sometimes I already represented - Latgale, but since artist I decided to send is also from town where I was born and grew up - Ludza, I decided it's a unique opportunity to go with actual district, so I'll be with Ludzas novads (or just simply Ludza).
Aaek4GO.png

Avalon

Help, my inbox is exploding D:
I will update the reservation post as soon as possible, and of course I'm participating for myself with my region 'Oost-Vlaanderen' xlove

528px-Flag_of_Oost-Vlaanderen.svg.png

Top Bottom