Dalal & Deen ❤❤❤❤ It's nice to remember on their song
That pic of Dalal, and Deen xbeach

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Wow! Well done, the show is amazing! ❤xheat
Dalal & Deen ❤❤❤❤ It's nice to remember on their song
That pic of Dalal, and Deen xbeach

Thank you xheart xheart

I was wondering who to pick as hosts. I've been playing a lot of Deen's songs recently. I showed a picture of Dalal & Deen to Ashley, and he was like "make them host the spin-off" xheat I miss Bosnia & Herzegovina in Eurovision :( I enjoyed most of your entries.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Woaaaaaaah xheat
The show is fantastic! Thank you very much for your hard work xlove

tenor.gif

Thank you Mike xheart

In fact, these were a lot simpler to prepare than what I'd usually do. At first I was going to make my traditional artist cutouts but I didn't want to punish myself. Each banner though has textiles or patterns from your chosen country.

cegs5

Beautiful show! I love the Marimekko frame for Finland, unequivocal Finnish design xheart
I must admit I’m surprised by the Latvian textile, it looks like a Walker’s shortbread pack.

Seok-jin

Thank you Mike xheart

In fact, these were a lot simpler to prepare than what I'd usually do. At first I was going to make my traditional artist cutouts but I didn't want to punish myself. Each banner though has textiles or patterns from your chosen country.

It still looks amazing, it's quite unique and very creative. I absolutely love it! xheart

Journalist

Thank you xheart xheart

I was wondering who to pick as hosts. I've been playing a lot of Deen's songs recently. I showed a picture of Dalal & Deen to Ashley, and he was like "make them host the spin-off" xheat I miss Bosnia & Herzegovina in Eurovision :( I enjoyed most of your entries.

Great idea, I love them both too. ❤ It's nice to see them again after 2016.
Well, I miss Bosnia and Herzegovina so much in Eurovision, but it's really hard to say if we are going to participate again and when. In the next period, I don't think so. Money - it's the biggest problem ofc, they said.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Beautiful show! I love the Marimekko frame for Finland, unequivocal Finnish design xheart
I must admit I’m surprised by the Latvian textile, it looks like a Walker’s shortbread pack.

Thank you Cesar xheart

Latvia's textile on their banner is actually a museum piece. I was thinking as well that it reminded me of Scottish tartan cloth.

Also, as a sidenote, your Ecuadorian artist gave me the biggest trouble with finding a suitable photo for the banner. 1. I had difficulty finding any pictures of them 2. The videos I could find of them playing live were super potato. In the end I went with the nice looking art from one of their albums :lol: I haven't listened to any of the songs yet but I'm excited to hear yours going by the taster I got from your artist's live videos.

Top Bottom