Contact us

WV Spin-off 115 | MY REGION | Confirmation thread: DDL 22 NOV 23.59 CET

Ausesken

Yes of course :D

1nEQjrO.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sloboda_Ukraine

I think I should use current regions, according to Wikipedia would be Kharkiv Oblast, is it right? XD

ferret

I think I should use current regions, according to Wikipedia would be Kharkiv Oblast, is it right? XD

We say "Slobozhanshchina". But I agree, the Kharkiv region is quite large.;)

You can use this flag:
250px-Flag_of_Kharkiv_Oblast_Original.svg.png

Ausesken

I guess I'll reserve London then please but if I can play as my district within London, Kingsbury.. well, I'd like that even more. I can send a group featuring someone whose cousin I'd see in the pick 'n mix store every day after schoolxqueenbitch

I've reserved London for you so the regions have a bit of sense, hope you don't mind xrose

Genesis

I guess I can't miss the opportunity to take part in this fabulous edition, in which my glorious region of Łódź Province, can take part in.
The iconic land of hits like We Play In A Team, Ass Forever or Everynight must be heard throughout eons of time. Such an occasion may not rise again! xfaint xheat

marc

Because my region (NRW) is already taken, i take a little region of NRW.

I'm in with Ennepe-Ruhr-Kreis. :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Does it have to be an official region? Because I live in an area which is unofficially called Red Villages (Kokkinochoria). If not, I should get Larnaca region, I have quite a lot of options from there. Unfortunately, I can't take my village because there isn't anyone famous from here, unlike the neighboring villages that have from at least one famous artist. :lol:

Ausesken

Does it have to be an official region? Because I live in an area which is unofficially called Red Villages (Kokkinochoria). If not, I should get Larnaca region, I have quite a lot of options from there. Unfortunately, I can't take my village because there isn't anyone famous from here, unlike the neighboring villages that have from at least one famous artist. :lol:

I'd take official regions. You can get Larnaca :D

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I'd take official regions. You can get Larnaca :D

xup

Although there are few other options, I went with the most obvious choice, the first artist that comes to mind when someone thinks of Larnaca district over here (actually, when you think of Larnaca, first comes to mind the airport, and then this artist). That artist has tons of songs and I sent him/her in WV and in spin offs and I was planning to send him/her in WV soon, and while I was trying to decide which song to send, I realized that one song of this artist that I love but I was not considering for WV made me wanna send it to WV instead. So, I decided to send in this spin off the song I was originally planned to send in WV. :)

This is the region:

1280px-Larnaca_in_Cyprus.svg.png

My village is in the far right after the grey (which is the UK sovereign base), standing there alone, and most people wonder why it belongs to Larnaca district and not to Famagusta which is closer. :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
The Municipality of Bucharest has finally sent its entry!
A surprising number of artist that I knew are actually born in some random town across the country. However, I found a bop to send in the end xheat

Top Bottom