Contact us

WV Spin-off 115 | MY REGION | Confirmation thread: DDL 22 NOV 23.59 CET

Ausesken

We already have 6 entries confirmed :p

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Actually, Is it possible to take Pangea as a home region? asking for a friend.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:lol: why does your friend want Pangea when they have their home backyard, where surely there are some Pavarotti birds from time to time?

I don't know, they just asked if it was possible. I think they hate that there is literally only farms and angry brexiteers where they live and can't find a song they like. We're not exotic enough for any bird above a Pigeon round here, let alone one imitating Pavarotti. :lol: They aren't Southern.

Ausesken

I don't know, they just asked if it was possible. I think they hate that there is literally only farms and angry brexiteers where they live and can't find a song they like. We're not exotic enough for any bird above a Pigeon round here, let alone one imitating Pavarotti. :lol: They aren't Southern.

Well........ perhaps you can't take part in the music contest, but you could give us much entertainment by sending a Brexiteer complaining. It would be the perfect comical show while people wait for the results, and then we give you a special recognition for showing us a very special animal species from your region.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well........ perhaps you can't take part in the music contest, but you could give us much entertainment by sending a Brexiteer complaining. It would be the perfect comical show while people wait for the results, and then we give you a special recognition for showing us a very special animal species from your region.

I couldn't possibly do that when Rainy has the opportunity to send this from London:

as for the special animal species, heres a Pheasant.

256x256bb.jpg

Ausesken

I couldn't possibly do that when Rainy has the opportunity to send this from London:

as for the special animal species, heres a Pheasant.

256x256bb.jpg

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] please tell me you will bless this spin-off by sending this masterpiece xheart

Wonderful pheasant, Ashley. It will be perfect for the VIP dinner after the show, in which you are invited of course.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] please tell me you will bless this spin-off by sending this masterpiece xheart

Wonderful pheasant, Ashley. It will be perfect for the VIP dinner after the show, in which you are invited of course.

The original version of that song actually was planned for my Halloween NF last edition that I for some reason decided to cancel, opting instead for a random flop with Kim Petras.

Not a cats chance in hell though will I be showcasing London with politicians... even if I do have a soft spot for Theresa May's shoe collection.

May-869494.jpg

theditz83

Veteran
Glad I checked the previous edition of this spin-off there as I was just about to register the same group again for Glasgow (different song, but don't want anyone to think I'm being unoriginal so will choose a different option)

BernadetteCydonia

It's not stated in the rules but can previous WVers participate? My city region was never in WV but would I be able to take it anyway?

LastDreamer

Banned
[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] she was born in the same region with ….

BernadetteCydonia

[MENTION=9441]RainyWoods[/MENTION] she was born in the same region with ….

now that you bring it up, "Panelė verta milijono" makes more sense... if she IS the titular "lady from Kaunas region that's worth a million"... mind = blown :eek:

But you wanna know who else is from Kaunas? Ieva Zasimauskaitė

LastDreamer

Banned
now that you bring it up, "Panelė verta milijono" makes more sense... if she IS the titular "lady from Kaunas region that's worth a million"... mind = blown :eek:

But you wanna know who else is from Kaunas? Ieva Zasimauskaitė

I'm agree. YVA's original was better.

It's not easy to find even basic information about my favourite :lt: singers and especially about girl groups members with their "endless" changes in line-ups.

For sample : I didn't know that Monika Sedziuviene was in "Pop Ladies" and in MIS too.

BernadetteCydonia

I'm agree. YVA's original was better.

It's not easy to find even basic information about my favourite :lt: singers and especially about girl groups members with their "endless" changes in line-ups.

For sample : I didn't know that Monika Sedziuviene was in "Pop Ladies" and in MIS too.

meanwhile I'm already struggling with finding artists from Kaunas region by merely searching for some ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Top Bottom