Contact us

WV OBERHAUSEN 115 | GRAND FINAL | DDL: 09/11 20:00 CET

Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
:paci: has just voted. There were three songs here I wanted to reward with my top points. In the end I went for the entry I’ve been going back to listen to the most during this edition. It actually hasn’t left my head for a couple of weeks now.

Und wunderbar show againxheart

Eulaliya

ZoboCamel

:jp: has voted! I ended up with a particularly strong (and hard-to-split) top four, and then a bunch of good stuff below that to fill out the rest of my top ten; I can't complain.

Fun fact: my 12 here was a huge grower, having only just made it into my lower top 10 in its semi. I relistened a bunch of times as I was sorting things for the final, kept bumping it higher with each listen, and... well, it ended up at the top :lol: One particular section was a standout, so I'm curious to see whether that stuck with anyone else.

JamieBrown

:pt: has voted

I missed some gems from the semifinals, my top 3 was pretty clear this time, which is unusual for me, lately. On the other hand, it helped me give more entries the score they deserved or any points at all, which didn't work out in the semifinals. I'm a little curious for the results, as I have absolute no clue what the people like in this edition. Most probably I cannot attend it, unlike it's tonight and I have no other plans going out. See you then xwave

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I sent my votes this afternoon. Special mention to my top 5 xlove Hard to rank them and to what my remaining top 10 concerns, well let's say I had to include one song I'm not crazy for, it's just OK but the other 4 are xup xheart.

Good luck!

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
:svea: voted! xcheer This final was a bit hard to rank. I had enough songs for a top ten, but I had no clear 12 pointer, but rather a whole bunch of great songs that felt like 10 pointers, so determining the lucky winner among them wasn't easy. Also one song that got high points in the semi ended up with low points in the final, partly because it slightly grew off me a bit, but mostly because that semi had so few songs I truly loved that it ended up with higher points than it would have in a stronger semi.

That being said, I really love my Top 5. xheart

FabiESC

Results Show: Tomorrow at 19:30 CET.

USA & Kazakhstan didn't vote again.

Mainshow

Veteran
I'm afraid I will miss the results show because I'm indeed in ::mazo Mazovia right now and will be flying back home tonight.

Have fun tonight, WV guys! ;) see you soon!

JSSArcos

Votes sent yesterday, even though it was a "more" pop Final , it was very difficult to vote, having to leave 4 songs out :D

esc87fan

Should be an interesting final result today, I think a non-pop song could potentially sneak through and take the whole thing

DenizESC

Banned
Syria here to support the Syrian beauty and talent Myriam Fares. And ofc to hardcore support the Spanish belly dancing goddess in Shakira [MENTION=15499]Ausesken[/MENTION]

xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
I was born ready. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom